napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI and PCT

Nautulus

I’ve been getting my 10 week test e cycle ready but have been getting different reccomendations with AI and PCT. I will be kickstarting the cycle with dbol at 30mg for 4 weeks. So what is truly better for AI Aromasin or adex? I’ve planned Aromasin from the beginning but some people SWEAR by adex. For pct I plan on running clomid, Nolva, AI, GW and MK. Now I have people telling me to take HCG in pct. to my knowledge HCG shouldn’t be ran in PCT but I could be wrong. Please shed some light

you absolutely need aromasin with dbol man, thats not even something to think about and i cant imagine anyone recommending using dbol without aromasin... bro, where in the fuck are you getting this information? you are going to fuck yourself up listening to ridiculous guidance... hcg is literally the WORST thing you could ever use in pct... when people listen to far too many people they end up getting all sorts of horrible info and hurting themselves... go ahead an listen to what you have been told and then you can go back to the same people and see how much they can help you when you are a mess...

when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

Thanks brother. That’s all what I initially thought because of posts I’ve read on this forum for months. I Always know I can find legitimate knowledge here that’s why I’m on this forum just needed a vet to let me know. I’m not informed on everything.
So would u recommend HCG on cycle? Also I’ve put some thought into switching out dbol for Tbol any thoughts?

you can sub tbol, yes, definitely... as far as hcg, you can use it if you want but dont need it.. you can easily use dga post ct in its place and not have to worry about using it.. thats up to you... if you do use it, use it the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct at 1000 ius per week but you do not need it here... you can use dga post ct those four weeks instead... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Will forsure try out post ct bro. Should I run ST during kickstart or is it not needed for that short time

Top Bottom