napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI and Ostarine

sam517818

Hi guys I?ve just received my Ostarine (from sarms4sale) and my Aromasin.
I?m planing on doing a full 12 week cycle of Ostarine 25mg a day.
My question is for you guys if taking Aromasin during the cycle would be necessarily to avoid or control my estrogen levels since I?m prone to gyno from long time ago. I?ve developed a mild gyno case from a very bad experience with an m drol cycle in 2012.
For a very weird reason my left nipple has been hurting for the last few days feels like the same paint as when I was just developing the gyno years ago( btw I?ve not been on any cycles for years)
Current stats
28 years
5?10
170lbs 12-14 % body fat.
Please guide to what to do. I do not want to end doing something wrong.
Also sorry for bad grammar.

Since you ordered from sarms.forsale I know your Ostarine is legit. You are not going to need an AI with legit aromasin. If you think you still have gyno, then get that taken care of first. You could get some blood work first to and check for elevated estrogen.

I?m in the same boat at you man.

-I?m taking mk677 though.

-I hate that the dbol messed you up :(

Ok thank you guys! But I do want to do a mini PCT
Nolva 20/20/20/20?
And also if would I need the AI for my pct just to have my estrogen under the control and potentially try to take care of my pre existing gyno.
Again appreciate all of the help!
I want to log my Ostarine cycle on here.

I regret it a lot! Some of us learn things the hard way... how many weeks you in on mk677?

4 weeks. Loving it. Put some pounds on and my lifts have increased in the gym.

Keep me updated on how you like the Ostarine! That?s the next product I?m going to try. Probably going to order some in the next week.

Last edited:
Ok thank you guys! But I do want to do a mini PCT
Nolva 20/20/20/20?
And also if would I need the AI for my pct just to have my estrogen under the control and potentially try to take care of my pre existing gyno.
Again appreciate all of the help!
I want to log my Ostarine cycle on here.

this is how to properly run the cycle...

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Top Bottom