napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ai on cycle

mainroots

Hey Dylan, I was and still am a huge fan of your videos, it truly sucks that they were taken down.. I feel like there's practically no-one else givin safe useful information/guidence about the use of steroids, I hope someway they can get up and running again because many people need your help. I am currently just about the enter into the 3rd week of my first ever cycle of 10weeks of 500testE/pw and 30mgdbol/pd, I'm currently juggling the idea of running an Ai, I have arimidex on hand as I couldn't get my hands on any aromasin I knew was 100%legit(zydex aromasin?) .. id just like to ask about the dosing and tapering off of armidex and when I'd stop taking it completely?
Finally for a pct I plan on following something called the perfect pct which is pretty easily found online

You need to post your full stats.

Why have you not taken an AI yet?

You're running 500mg per week of test and juggling the idea of an AI? Bro you need to run that from day one to control estrogen

What exactly is your pct? What is your full stats experience and goals?

3rd week of Test /Dbol with no AI = cringe moment.

Classic example of what NOT to do.

First cycles are Test only.

bro what are you doing right now? why on earth would you start a cycle and not have an ai on hand to begin with? THEN you run more than one steroid on a first cycle, which is not bright at all but factor in you dont run an ai with dbol??? bro, you dont know what you are doing, you need to likely just stop... this is going to get bad fast... arimidex is not enough for this either, you need aromasin and the fact you didnt realize or know to use this is pretty bad... i wouldnt recommend anyone with that lack of knowledge to use steroids until they had a better idea of what they are doing...

3rd week of Test /Dbol with no AI = cringe moment.

Classic example of what NOT to do.

First cycles are Test only.

yuppp, got a buddy that works at the gym i go to. We worked out lastnight and he showed me the gyno he got on his left pec from a test/dbol cycle with no AI. doesnt look pleasant. Its larger than my girls boobs

Top Bottom