napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI on cycle

People can get away without an AI on cycle but it's not recommended. Your question is kind of vague. Are you running a cycle? Are you thinking about running a cycle? What are your full stats?

Bump above. Op; if you're running an advanced cycle like that I need to ask about running an AI then there's a major problem

People can get away without an AI on cycle but it's not recommended. Your question is kind of vague. Are you running a cycle? Are you thinking about running a cycle? What are your full stats?
I am running tren ace test c and Anadrol. I've been running steroids for a long time but never heard of an AI only post cycle.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

What is your full stats bro? Tren is for advanced users only. I'm sure you probably aren't using an antiprolactin either if you didn't even know about using an AI

What is your full stats bro? Tren is for advanced users only. I'm sure you probably aren't using an antiprolactin either if you didn't even know about using an AI
Yes I have prolactin covered. This is not my first cycle by far.
8%body fat.
Very solid.

Yes I have prolactin covered. This is not my first cycle by far.
8%body fat.
Very solid.

What is your age? And what doses of test and other compounds are you using? That determines how much AI you need

At 250mg test you shouldn't need much AI, but a low dose. I would say Aromsin at 6.25mg EOD would be adequate and you can always adjust from there

At 250mg test you shouldn't need much AI, but a low dose. I would say Aromsin at 6.25mg EOD would be adequate and you can always adjust from there
I have aromiistane. I also forgot to mention Anadrol @ 50mg a day.

Thank you

you have never heard of an ai but have been using steroids a long time? have you never ran estrogen converting compounds? what have you used?

Top Bottom