napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI

toyovectrix

Hello Dylan. I'm going to start off by saying I'm a huge fan and I watch your videos religiously for information regarding my future choices and entertainment purposes as well. Thank you for putting quality information out there for all of us who are new to these types of things. I'm contacting you because I have a question. I'm 38 years old, I'm 6'2 and 242 pounds. My bf percentage is around 18 percent according to my doctor. I'm currently on trt dosed at 100mg a week and my estrogen is always high when I have my blood work done. My doctor says I dont need an AI because I dont show any sides of high estrogen. I'm about to start my second cycle, 500mg test E ew for 12 weeks and 10mg twice daily of dbol for 4 weeks. I have adex, aromasin and letro because I know I will need an AI with the dbol. I have done research on each and I have found so much conflicting information that I'm honestly just confused, but I know I'd like to stay away from letro if at all possible. So my question is..... which of those 3 would you recommend running during my cycle, and at what dose would you recommend I start to see how my body reacts? My first cycle was test e only for 10 weeks dosed at 600mg weekly and I ran adex at .25mg eod, and never had an issue with gyno, but did experience some libido problems and water retention so I think that dose was too low. Any information would be appreciated, and thank you again for your videos.

You dont want to run letro unless you have to for gyno protocols or you're shooting crazy amounts of quality gear. Your low libido is likely from the adex. if you ran the same protocol you probably would be fine. dbol is going to raise your e a lot so if you e was too low last cycle it might be ok this go around. really you need to test once you start to check e and test levels then adjust accordingly on the ai. Otherwise we are shooting in the dark with dosage on ai protocol. your doctor is an idiot lol no signs besides the blood test that says its high...

Bodyfat is too high to run a cycle. Estrogen conversion on dbol is going to be crazy. I've seen gym buddies try and fail many times.
Lose 4-6% first you'll get more out of it.

you are making a huge mistake.. 1. your body fat is too high and with it being high, you are converting estrogen at a far higher rate... 2. you already have high estrogen yet you pick dbol, which is one of the worst steroids for estrogen conversion and bumping your test to 500 will also convert to estrogen at a high rate... you need to first get your body fat down and then you need to pick something else aside from dbol, like tbol etc...

you are making a huge mistake.. 1. your body fat is too high and with it being high, you are converting estrogen at a far higher rate... 2. you already have high estrogen yet you pick dbol, which is one of the worst steroids for estrogen conversion and bumping your test to 500 will also convert to estrogen at a high rate... you need to first get your body fat down and then you need to pick something else aside from dbol, like tbol etc...
Amen my man

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom