napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI

Kakarot

Hello everyone. New here.
I am started my first cycle of dbol 25mg every day and 500mg test every week. The only confusion i have is how much and how often to use the AI i have both aromasin and arimidex with me. Should i use arimidex 0.5mg every day or eod? Or aromasin 12.5 mg every day or eod? I don't want gyno at all. So let me know if anyone is there specially dylan.
6 ft tall
29 years old
90kg
16% bf
Thanks.

why are you using two steroids on a first cycle and why would you use dbol when you are already 16% body fat? have you started this cycle yet?

Yes my 1st week is completed. My strength has doubled already gained prominent muscle i am all lean except my lower belly that's where most of my fat is stored that's why I'm on 16% bf can see 4 abs, but lower belly is a little chubby, will only take dbol for 3 weeks. Should i stop taking it? What do you suggest, as it's my first cycle, I am a little estrogen prone please help me with my dosage of the AI. Arimidex 1mg eod is fine?

These are things that should’ve been hashed out before u ever thought about doing a cycle bro.

you need to stop the dbol, you dont really know what you are doing here at all... stop using it and use arimidex on cycle .5 mg every other day

Alright bro. No dbol from tommorow. Thank you so much. Would arimidex .5 mg eod be Enough as i am already taking this dosage ? because i was thinking of changing it 1mg eod as i feel a little itchiness on my chest and neck .

i clearly just said it would... thats because you were running dbol , thats what you get with it when you run it...

Alright bro. My trainer here told me to start dbol 25mg and test e 500 mg. My plan, pct, hcg, AI's everything were according to your videos. But he fucked up. He says i can't gain muscle on test e only, dbol is necessary. Well screw him. Thanks again brother.

Hcg 1000IU a week in my last 2 weeks of cycle and also In 2 weeks of Esther clearance.
Then for pct
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod (4 weeks)
NOLVADEX 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/25/25/25
That's my plan for the pct. Is it alright or it's also fucked up?

Alright bro. My trainer here told me to start dbol 25mg and test e 500 mg. My plan, pct, hcg, AI's everything were according to your videos. But he fucked up. He says i can't gain muscle on test e only, dbol is necessary. Well screw him. Thanks again brother.

Your "trainer" is an idiot.

You can gain muscle with no juice.

Last edited:
when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Your "trainer" is an idiot.

You can gain muscle with no juice.

True that brother. Because i already have a lot of good muscle and im in a perfect shape. But from the last year my size has stopped growing. Even with a good diet. That's why i planned to start a cycle.

True that brother. Because i already have a lot of good muscle and im in a perfect shape. But from the last year my size has stopped growing. Even with a good diet. That's why i planned to start a cycle.

No one is in perfect shape.

Top Bottom