napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aging

These say steroids age for sure due to increased metabolism. Now, I disagree with that, as many people I know with fast metabolisms age slower than those with slow, who tend to acquire more health concerns over time unless they find ways to raise their metabolism. It’s very difficult to look at metabolism alone and not as part of other things like obesity, age, thyroid, blood, brain, etc.

I did find definitive research that underactive or reduced thyroid directly contributed to wrinkles, hair loss, and other signs of aging in both men and women. I’m more inclined to believe that it’s uncontrolled imbalances while using steroids, especially as they affect the thyroid (which had so much power over so many functions in the body it’s unbeliebable), that ages steroid users rather than an increased metabolism or some other factor.

So I’ve aged noticeably since 2 years ago. My wife thinks it’s me using testosterone and has tried telling me to get off it or reduce my TRT dose. Unfortunately, as I found out recently when docs tried doing the same thing, that actually ages me faster and causes physical and mental decline. Then I found out I had hypothyroidism. Fixing that has led to a reduction in wrinkles and visible signs of aging. I increased iodine intake to fix that. Oddly, that worked very well for my three weeks of hgh too, which leads me to believe steroids increase thyroid metabolism (more iodine used), as thyroid balances the body, and works extra hard when you are on steroids or peptides. In our western diet, our iodine intake is also the bare minimum for your average person to avoid Goiter. It makes sense that any increase in thyroid metabolism would then cause an iodine deficiency, causing mild forms of goiter. Steroids and peptides requiring T3 means a large deficiency, but I suspect that most steroids, even testosterone, cause at least mild deficiencies.

The most important variables when it comes to slowing the age process are exercise and diet. AAS can help support gaining and maintaining a youthful physique, but they won't create one on their own. There are plenty of Bro's on TRT who look and feel like crap because they don't work out and watch what they eat.

Don't over think it........

The most important variables when it comes to slowing the age process are exercise and diet. AAS can help support gaining and maintaining a youthful physique, but they won't create one on their own. There are plenty of Bro's on TRT who look and feel like crap because they don't work out and watch what they eat.

Don't over think it........

Absolutely. 100% correct. Aging is largely determined by how well you take care of yourself. While TRT can certainly help optimize your hormone levels to compliment and slow down the aging process, diet and exercise is the biggest factor

Top Bottom