Aggressive 5th cycle

RoastedSalmon24

Hi guys,
My stats are as follows-
Age-28
Height-6"4
Weight-245lbs
Bf-10%
I have done 4 cycles before very safely but I'm thinking of getting a little aggressive this time around.
I watched rich pianas video and he suggested to switch the compounds every 3 weeks, that's too soon IMO so I am thinking of doing the following cycle-
1-12- Test-250mg
1-6 - deca - 410mg
7-12- tren- 330mg
1-4 - dbol -30 mg
7-10 - anadrol-50 mg
Arimidex- 1mg eod
Caber- .5 - e3d
Liver support- throughout
I'll probably use the weeks 11-14 for cutting since the gains after that point are sub par but i can use my body's anabolic state to shed some fat
I'm pretty sure dylan will NEVER recommend this cycle😁😂 but I still wanted to hear your thoughts...
Ps- I just wanted to thank you guys, this forum has taught me a lot.. :)

that literally makes no sense whatsoever... deca for 6 weeks is beyond pointless man... deca is a very long ester and at 6 weeks its barely even begun to start working... you would have to switch that to npp and tren ace if you wanted to run it that way.. i also would not run anadrol on the back end of this cycle but thats up to you... i would definitely not run this cycle man

that literally makes no sense whatsoever... deca for 6 weeks is beyond pointless man... deca is a very long ester and at 6 weeks its barely even begun to start working... you would have to switch that to npp and tren ace if you wanted to run it that way.. i also would not run anadrol on the back end of this cycle but thats up to you... i would definitely not run this cycle man

Got it thanks!

Got it thanks!

Run 100% NPP for that deca. The anadrol could be overkill. You're already running like the harshest and strongest compounds you can find.

Another good reason to run NPP is - IDK how many people here have experience running deca and tren together but it gave me some WEIRD mental side effects. On Deca alone, I get depressed and emotional. On Deca+Tren I get this weird combination of hyper manic / depression / indecisiveness / rage. It's a weird state of mind. I was on caber too, which as it turns out, might make compulsive behaviors WORSE. A couple doctors told me caber is a known issue with anyone with addictive personality or compulsivity. So having all the deca out of your system by the time tren comes along by using NPP would be a good idea. I also think - just from my experience with nandrolones - that prolactin control is overused. I was on 400 deca and 200 tren and .25mg caber E3D and it SHUT DOWN my prolactin completely, more tahn just "controlling it", I didn't need it. That was just me though. I think this is one of those things everyone needs to have tested on themselves. Do like 500 or 600mg of a nandrolone fast ester for 6 weeks, get prolactin tested, then another 5-6 weeks and run caber and test again. You always want to know if you really need an ancillary or not.

Top Bottom