napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AGF 3000 & 4500

william32

Has anyone tried AGF 3000 & 4500 (Velvet Deer Antler)? The name and packaging seems like they are imitating SARMS and it's crazy expensive.
$250 per bottle

Seems like a scam.

It's a marketing hoax.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Its nothing more than a marketing scam buddy. Don't expect anything from that stuff other than a lighter wallet

I have no intention of buying it and haven't even seen any ads for it until I researched it.

Everything I have seen about it has been from others on forums and social media. Some reputable people but I wonder how much is placebo effect.

william32 said:
I have no intention of buying it and haven't even seen any ads for it until I researched it.

Everything I have seen about it has been from others on forums and social media. Some reputable people but I wonder how much is placebo effect.

Probably the entirety of the effects lol

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Re: AGF 3000 & 4500

I honestly just could not ever wrap my head around having all three of these words in a supplement name... VELVET, DEER and ANTLER... Im sorry but fuck, what the fuck LOL?

e839b6e9e6db8a1f2fa3f2f78951f605.jpg

For your enjoyment:)

Because I am a nerd and a bit of a conspiracy theorists I researched a little more.

This was the best article I found on it:

http://confitdent.com/deer-antler-velvet-does-it-work/

Ironically it is banded by the NFL.
So even though there is very little research on it the big man tries to stomp it out just like steroids in the 80's/90's.
Things like that is why I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist.

Re: AGF 3000 & 4500

Companies these days will prey on the uneducated and clueless any way they can with bullshit marketing and advertising tactics to make a buck, or in this case....200-300 bucks :lol:

Big government controlled by the dollars of big pharmaceutical companies completely ignoring the supplement industry and it's standards while making anabolics illegal.

I can go into a doctors office and tell them I want to become a woman and after passing a basic psych evaluation be given estrogen. A woman can do the same and be given testosterone to become a man.
However if I or a woman asked for testosterone (aside from TRT) for strength, physique or performance we are considered low lifes.

The research, safety, quality and controlled administration of steroids could have been decades ahead if it weren't for criminalization.

Sorry for the rant. These things irritate me.

Re: RE: Re: AGF 3000 & 4500

william32 said:
Big government controlled by the dollars of big pharmaceutical companies completely ignoring the supplement industry and it's standards while making anabolics illegal.

I can go into a doctors office and tell them I want to become a woman and after passing a basic psych evaluation be given estrogen. A woman can do the same and be given testosterone to become a man.
However if I or a woman asked for testosterone (aside from TRT) for strength, physique or performance we are considered low lifes.

The research, safety, quality and controlled administration of steroids could have been decades ahead if it weren't for criminalization.

Sorry for the rant. These things irritate me.
I hear you and feel you completely on that brother. Things like that bother me to no end. The whole system is screwed up. There is a lot of things in this country that are completely backwards. Docs write prescriptions and give drugs out like candy for no legitimate reason all the time, and things like pain killers, antidepressants, anxiety meds, and sleep aids get abused LEGALLY all the time... Yet us "juicers" get the bad reputation.

Top Bottom