napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

chanceard

820b6a62e9b5e731e2c74f91acb7f1a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is about 15% bf but I tend to be a little bit more forgiving than the others. If you start eating in a deficit and add cardio you could take off 2% in no time.

Excellent base to work with...

Yes an introduction, always love to hear everyone’s input.. love to learn new ways to improve.. spring/summer is almost here definitely getting ready [emoji1320]

Yes an introduction, always love to hear everyone’s input.. love to learn new ways to improve.. spring/summer is almost here definitely getting ready [emoji1320]

OK. What's your lifting experience, objectives, challenges in your life? If you want to share this of course.

OK. What's your lifting experience, objectives, challenges in your life? If you want to share this of course.

Working out since I was 17, objectives would be a nice leaned up 190.. I like size but not much, definitely shredded in the summer months.. Far as challenges I’d say eating properly and counting calories has been quite annoying and difficult lol

No disrespect intended but here's my opinion :

Based on the other thread from a couple months back my concern would be that your diet and training are not up to par. You have run 10 Cycles (your words) but your physique does not show it.

No disrespect intended but here's my opinion :

Based on the other thread from a couple months back my concern would be that your diet and training are not up to par. You have run 10 Cycles (your words) but your physique does not show it.

Its been over 4 years since I’ve done one.. and had a few kids which got me out of the gym more With my family.. but appreciate the judging before knowing :)

Its been over 4 years since I’ve done one.. and had a few kids which got me out of the gym more With my family.. but appreciate the judging before knowing :)

You can appreciate whatever the fuck you want. You came here asking for advice and you got it.

You can appreciate whatever the fuck you want. You came here asking for advice and you got it.

Advice before you knew why the fuck I’m not “up to par” always that internet tough guy lol

I'd tell you the same thing if I was talking to your face.

So you haven't done a cycle or 4 years that means you ran 10 Cycles in about 6 or 7 years per your other thread?

And you're pissed off at me?

I'd tell you the same thing if I was talking to your face.

So you haven't done a cycle or 4 years that means you ran 10 Cycles in about 6 or 7 years per your other thread?

And you're pissed off at me?

Not pissed off at all, just saying it’s been a while since I been steady.. that’s all lol

Not pissed off at all, just saying it’s been a while since I been steady.. that’s all lol

And that was my point. You got some good size and you'll probably make some major changes once you get back on a regular protocol.

Top Bottom