napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Age 22 cycle

stonetoner

Hey Dylan,

I ran a cycle at age 21 almost a year ago, I was lifting for 4 years at the time and I wanted to put myself ahead. As you could imagine I reacted well, and got good gains but had poor rebound a few months later.. and have lost my fire regardless of me running proper procedures at low doses.

In my mind I feel I want to run another cycle, but I know this isn’t the right thing to do... I was wondering if you could offer me some advice on how to get back in stride without steroids. I feel like I’ve put myself in a pit mentally.

Yes, bloodwork first to make sure things are where they need to be. Then after that maybe you can look into sarms for some nice enhancement benefits

Hey Dylan,

I ran a cycle at age 21 almost a year ago, I was lifting for 4 years at the time and I wanted to put myself ahead. As you could imagine I reacted well, and got good gains but had poor rebound a few months later.. and have lost my fire regardless of me running proper procedures at low doses.

In my mind I feel I want to run another cycle, but I know this isn’t the right thing to do... I was wondering if you could offer me some advice on how to get back in stride without steroids. I feel like I’ve put myself in a pit mentally.

If you didnt do post cycle bloods then by all means you need to get some done. To see your ranges. Because we cant guess what it could be. Then we and or a dr can help you figure out the proper path my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was the terminal i was on, it worked.
I'm going to purchase the test and get that done, i just have to go to another state. Do they send me the results physically or via email?
Thanks Dylan

Top Bottom