napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

After Cycle

TOG565

I am 43, 5'8", 205, currently at 14% b/f, and looking to drop down to 12% b/f after bulk cycle completion. I have decent experience in both 😉 but will never claim to be an expert. I am back after a nasty injury and lots has changed. Lifting hard again for nearly 2 years give or take.

At the end of January I will be finishing this 12 week cycle:

500 Test Cyp (250 2x/wk)
LGD
RAD-140
Ostarine

Starting February I will be back on TRT Regimen 200 Test Cyp weekly and completing a 30 day cut which will consist of calorie restriction, 3x a week lift, and some form of cardio 5xs a week. Diet will be BCAA's, 4 protein shakes a day and a 4-500 calorie meal. Somewhere in the area of 2000 cals w protein around 200g per day.

Thinking of doing this to preserve muscle gained:

200mg test cyp weekly
(PICK 2)
GW
SR9009
S-4

Anything to add/subtract?
Cheat meal will be Sunday

I will only be doing this crazy diet for 30 days. It is basically an abridged Bio-Test plan. My wife is doing it and I promised I would do it with her.

Ready.....go....

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am 43, 5'8", 205, currently at 14% b/f, and looking to drop down to 12% b/f after bulk cycle completion. I have decent experience in both �� but will never claim to be an expert. I am back after a nasty injury and lots has changed. Lifting hard again for nearly 2 years give or take.

At the end of January I will be finishing this 12 week cycle:

500 Test Cyp (250 2x/wk)
LGD
RAD-140
Ostarine

Starting February I will be back on TRT Regimen 200 Test Cyp weekly and completing a 30 day cut which will consist of calorie restriction, 3x a week lift, and some form of cardio 5xs a week. Diet will be BCAA's, 4 protein shakes a day and a 4-500 calorie meal. Somewhere in the area of 2000 cals w protein around 200g per day.

Thinking of doing this to preserve muscle gained:

200mg test cyp weekly
(PICK 2)
GW
SR9009
S-4

Anything to add/subtract?
Cheat meal will be Sunday

I will only be doing this crazy diet for 30 days. It is basically an abridged Bio-Test plan. My wife is doing it and I promised I would do it with her.

Ready.....go....

youre looking to drop bodyfat on a bulk?? Lol.
how long have you been working out??
4 shakes a day?? and one meal?? Bro...No. you need more actual food and less protein shakes. you are losing a lot of the quality food and thermogenic properties from high protein diet. not to mention vitamins and minerals and such that cannot be replaced.

No. I am doing this AFTER finishing a 12 week bulk during a 30 day cut. Ive been working out for nearly 2 decades and have a notch or two under my belt. The reason for the shakes is to support/follow my wife who will be doing the bio-test plan. Its 30 days and isnt for everyone but im giving it a go because a deal is a deal. She stays off my back about gear and I do some fad bs thing for her once a year. Looking to preserve as much as possible during this. I already know my answers but as I said I am not an expert nor pretend to be one and there are some great minds on here. This is way more mental than physical.

sorry...but if you don't see how ridiculous it is to "bulk" at 14% BF..there's not alot to help you with

you need to be in a caloric deficit....period

Body fat ranges are personal opinion and taste. Some guys like nice fat asses and some guys like no ass. Its the same for me. I like myself between 12-15%. I no longer have the desire to live in the single digit realm. This shit isnt one size fits all nor is one only successful at 7% bf. I am usually 15 in the winter and 11/12ish in the summer. That where I like to be and since I am, well, me than that is whats important. I appreciate peoples advice and opinions on here and have come a damn long way since injury but the only thing rediculous so far on here has been people thinking everyone has the same goals. We dont. Thats what makes it a knowledeable place to go. I am doing this 30 day thing in support of my wife. I am merely seeking advice as to best avoid muscle loss from those who do cut to the singles since that is not my expertise. I dont want to lose a ton of muscle during this. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Last edited:
Given all you have stated i dont wish to receive any more of your advice. I dont recall asking anything about steroids either. If you would take a moment to read and comprehend instead of trying to get all Bruh you aint nothin im the man bullshit someone may take you seriously. Not everyone wants to look like a twiggy receiver. Some of us prefer to look like linebackers.

Last edited:
Seriously Buen cmon. He's right not everyone wants to look like a Abercrombie and Fitch model man. cmon don't criticize the man, bring positivity to the forum. The diet is bad though lol, but I think the OP knows this lol.

Body fat ranges are personal opinion and taste. Some guys like nice fat asses and some guys like no ass. Its the same for me. I like myself between 12-15%. I no longer have the desire to live in the single digit realm. This shit isnt one size fits all nor is one only successful at 7% bf. I am usually 15 in the winter and 11/12ish in the summer. That where I like to be and since I am, well, me than that is whats important. I appreciate peoples advice and opinions on here and have come a damn long way since injury but the only thing rediculous so far on here has been people thinking everyone has the same goals. We dont. Thats what makes it a knowledeable place to go. I am doing this 30 day thing in support of my wife. I am merely seeking advice as to best avoid muscle loss from those who do cut to the singles since that is not my expertise. I dont want to lose a ton of muscle during this. Thanks for the advice anyway.

My best advice, if you REALLY want to preserve muscle do Not Do your wife's silly diet plan. Educate her on the importance of eating real food and replace at least 2 of those shakes with chicken and white rice (or anything you get the idea).

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your next order]

[email protected]
[email protected]

I personally am comfortable at 12%... If I try to cut lower than that I get too skinny and it's hard for me keep any size. I've found my sweet spot and I'm happy with it. To each their own.

Yeah if youre gonna follow that diet no matter what, I guess really the only advice to give you would be to lift like a fuckin beast each and every workout (which Im sure youre doing anyway lol). But I say step it up a notch to try and compensate as much as possible for the shit diet. What other advice could there really be besides switching the diet for different goals? Ya know? Just make your workouts as intense as possible and hopefully youll retain some of it.

Thx SD and 45s. I have zero interest in doing it but my wife cuts big time on these things and if she lays off my gear buys and screaming while jamming music and throwing weights down on the floor like a gorilla every night at 9pm than I gotta sacrifice once a year with her. Ive actually been cool with the others and had nice results. This one is a little different. Seems more like a mind fuck to me than anything. Gonna go heavy and keep between 4-5 reps. Worried about burnout and muscle becoming fuel. I plan on doing 2 of the following during it and that was really my question.....which 2 of the 3 would u add? GW, SR, S4? I will also be back on TRT maintenance dose. Thx again for all your input. Maybe ill try sneakin some whites and oats before she wakes up 😉

I personally am comfortable at 12%... If I try to cut lower than that I get too skinny and it's hard for me keep any size. I've found my sweet spot and I'm happy with it. To each their own.
Same here! I have been in the 6-7 range and did not feel good or like how I looked. Some guys can pull that off. Im not built that way. 12% is as low as I go. Its like a chick who loses that nice rack when she loses too much weight. I feel like I look scrawny. 15% is my winter norm and I usually cut in aprilish for my summer 12. It truly is to each their own. Thx for the response!

i say do whatever the fuck you want to do, is it totally healthy prolly not, but you have your reasons, is it a detriment to your life hell to the naw.

i say do whatever the fuck you want to do, is it totally healthy prolly not, but you have your reasons, is it a detriment to your life hell to the naw.
Agreed Rock! Mental mindfucks are good every now and again. Would u use any sarms during it on top of trt dose of 200 p/w?

fuck ya i would use any and every sarm i could get pre workout gw sr for sure just to keep your endurance and max fat loss so it may counter act the shakes. i love all the sarms i have taken and its been a 2 year run obvi cycling properly

Thanks for all the advice! Wife agreed to 2 meals and shakes for the remainder. Gonna hit breakfast and dinner meals with some intermittent fasting on the weekends to cover chest meal. Cheat meal will be fats and protein with a lil carbs tossed in. AP will be dosed before carb meal as I did not react well to N2Slin. Gonna stick with S-4, GW, and SR9009. Won't use MK cause the hunger pings are gonna be bad enough. Thanks bros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the advice! Wife agreed to 2 meals and shakes for the remainder. Gonna hit breakfast and dinner meals with some intermittent fasting on the weekends to cover chest meal. Cheat meal will be fats and protein with a lil carbs tossed in. AP will be dosed before carb meal as I did not react well to N2Slin. Gonna stick with S-4, GW, and SR9009. Won't use MK cause the hunger pings are gonna be bad enough. Thanks bros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
of course you wouldnt respond well to n2slin.. it actually causes people to bloat etc.. its a piece of shit bro... stick with what your doing with sarms and take a look at adding rad... that would complete the enhanced super stack which is the most aggressive sarms cutting stack you can run...

N2slin is garbage now man. It didn't do anything positive, especially after they changed the original formula. But it did give the bloat Dylan talks about. I literally have 4 bottles of that crap that I probably couldnt give away back from when I was a rep there

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom