domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After Cycle

After Cycle

I am 43, 5'8", 205, currently at 14% b/f, and looking to drop down to 12% b/f after bulk cycle completion. I have decent experience in both 😉 but will never claim to be an expert. I am back after a nasty injury and lots has changed. Lifting hard again for nearly 2 years give or take.

At the end of January I will be finishing this 12 week cycle:

500 Test Cyp (250 2x/wk)
    LGD
    RAD-140
    Ostarine

Starting February I will be back on TRT Regimen 200 Test Cyp weekly and completing a 30 day cut which will consist of calorie restriction, 3x a week lift, and some form of cardio 5xs a week. Diet will be BCAA's, 4 protein shakes a day and a 4-500 calorie meal. Somewhere in the area of 2000 cals w protein around 200g per day.

Thinking of doing this to preserve muscle gained:

200mg test cyp weekly
    (PICK 2)
    GW
    SR9009
    S-4

Anything to add/subtract?
    Cheat meal will be Sunday

I will only be doing this crazy diet for 30 days. It is basically an abridged Bio-Test plan. My wife is doing it and I promised I would do it with her.

Ready.....go....

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TOG565; 12-20-2016 at 03:43 AM.

Following

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TOG565 View Post
    I am 43, 5'8", 205, currently at 14% b/f, and looking to drop down to 12% b/f after bulk cycle completion. I have decent experience in both �� but will never claim to be an expert. I am back after a nasty injury and lots has changed. Lifting hard again for nearly 2 years give or take.

At the end of January I will be finishing this 12 week cycle:

500 Test Cyp (250 2x/wk)
    LGD
    RAD-140
    Ostarine

Starting February I will be back on TRT Regimen 200 Test Cyp weekly and completing a 30 day cut which will consist of calorie restriction, 3x a week lift, and some form of cardio 5xs a week. Diet will be BCAA's, 4 protein shakes a day and a 4-500 calorie meal. Somewhere in the area of 2000 cals w protein around 200g per day.

Thinking of doing this to preserve muscle gained:

200mg test cyp weekly
    (PICK 2)
    GW
    SR9009
    S-4

Anything to add/subtract?
    Cheat meal will be Sunday

I will only be doing this crazy diet for 30 days. It is basically an abridged Bio-Test plan. My wife is doing it and I promised I would do it with her.

Ready.....go....

youre looking to drop bodyfat on a bulk?? Lol.
    how long have you been working out??
    4 shakes a day?? and one meal?? Bro...No. you need more actual food and less protein shakes. you are losing a lot of the quality food and thermogenic properties from high protein diet. not to mention vitamins and minerals and such that cannot be replaced.
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]

No. I am doing this AFTER finishing a 12 week bulk during a 30 day cut. Ive been working out for nearly 2 decades and have a notch or two under my belt. The reason for the shakes is to support/follow my wife who will be doing the bio-test plan. Its 30 days and isnt for everyone but im giving it a go because a deal is a deal. She stays off my back about gear and I do some fad bs thing for her once a year. Looking to preserve as much as possible during this. I already know my answers but as I said I am not an expert nor pretend to be one and there are some great minds on here. This is way more mental than physical.

Banned
    sorry...but if you don't see how ridiculous it is to "bulk" at 14% BF..there's not alot to help you with

you need to be in a caloric deficit....period

Body fat ranges are personal opinion and taste. Some guys like nice fat asses and some guys like no ass. Its the same for me. I like myself between 12-15%. I no longer have the desire to live in the single digit realm. This shit isnt one size fits all nor is one only successful at 7% bf. I am usually 15 in the winter and 11/12ish in the summer. That where I like to be and since I am, well, me than that is whats important. I appreciate peoples advice and opinions on here and have come a damn long way since injury but the only thing rediculous so far on here has been people thinking everyone has the same goals. We dont. Thats what makes it a knowledeable place to go. I am doing this 30 day thing in support of my wife. I am merely seeking advice as to best avoid muscle loss from those who do cut to the singles since that is not my expertise. I dont want to lose a ton of muscle during this. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Last edited by TOG565; 12-20-2016 at 12:59 PM.

Banned
    given all you have stated..you have no need for steroids

Given all you have stated i dont wish to receive any more of your advice. I dont recall asking anything about steroids either. If you would take a moment to read and comprehend instead of trying to get all Bruh you aint nothin im the man bullshit someone may take you seriously. Not everyone wants to look like a twiggy receiver. Some of us prefer to look like linebackers.

Last edited by TOG565; 12-20-2016 at 04:03 PM.

Seriously Buen cmon. He's right not everyone wants to look like a Abercrombie and Fitch model man. cmon don't criticize the man, bring positivity to the forum. The diet is bad though lol, but I think the OP knows this lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TOG565 View Post
    Body fat ranges are personal opinion and taste. Some guys like nice fat asses and some guys like no ass. Its the same for me. I like myself between 12-15%. I no longer have the desire to live in the single digit realm. This shit isnt one size fits all nor is one only successful at 7% bf. I am usually 15 in the winter and 11/12ish in the summer. That where I like to be and since I am, well, me than that is whats important. I appreciate peoples advice and opinions on here and have come a damn long way since injury but the only thing rediculous so far on here has been people thinking everyone has the same goals. We dont. Thats what makes it a knowledeable place to go. I am doing this 30 day thing in support of my wife. I am merely seeking advice as to best avoid muscle loss from those who do cut to the singles since that is not my expertise. I dont want to lose a ton of muscle during this. Thanks for the advice anyway.

My best advice, if you REALLY want to preserve muscle do Not Do your wife's silly diet plan. Educate her on the importance of eating real food and replace at least 2 of those shakes with chicken and white rice (or anything you get the idea).

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your next order]

[email protected]
    [email protected]