napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

after bulking...what now?

Marcel

hi guys,

it occurred to me , i was so obsessed about bulking, i never thought about what happens afterwards...how long should i bulk, do you bulk/cut/bulk/cut, or what is the science behind it

1st proper cycle was last yr:
500mg test PW (12 weeks)
400 NPP PW (12 weeks)
40mg tbol PD(4 weeks

went from 64kg to 79kg.
dropped to 74kg during clearing period

cleared out and started new cycle (same as above ) midMarch, so i'm pretty much 5 weeks in current cycle.
Currently on 77.8kg

Clothes are much tighter-infact i tore 3 of my work trousers, waist is still size 32.

laugh as you may, my goal is Zyzz like body, dont want to compete or get very bulky - i'd say i'm aiming for a hard 85-90kg.

so how long should i bulk up, do i bulk up to my desired goal weight then cut and see where i end off and then take it again from there?

diet is around 3500 - 400cals per day , carbs around 400 / protein 300 / fats 80
i'm 181cm / about 6ft

How's your bodyfat? Sounds like it didn't get too high. Keep bulking until you reach your goal. Once you get there you probably won't need to bulk/cut/repeat. You should be able to make lean gainz with a quick mini cut here and there imo

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Generally I think longer bulk/cut cycles are best. It takes some people a little bit of time to find a groove, so if progressing well it's best to continue that way IMO. Longer bulks/cuts allow you to move "slower" and be in better control of bf. As with anything there are exceptions.

I'd guess my BF to be between 13-16%. Still waistbsize 32, not sure what size that would be in U.S.

Leads me to believe my bf hasnt gone up too much?

Would need to study up on a basic cutting cycle, like I said I have been so focussed on bulking I didnt look ahead far aenough to do any research on cutting down bf

If that's the bodyfat you are at now, personally I'd cut. That's as high as you ever want to go. You'll also see better gains the next time you bulk if you go into it leaner. The leaner you are, the better your gains will be from any cycle

you definitely should not be bulking at that body fat... it makes no sense... you should cut it down while still preserving and adding lean muscle... run a recomp more geared toward the cutting aspect and THEN go for more bulking... its far easier to bulk when you are at a lower body fat... otherwise its very very sloppy when you are finished... to me, its not worth it... you end up having to cut at some point... unless you just dont give a fuck then keep bulking like some do but i have a feeling you actually care

Top Bottom