napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

After a bulking cycle, when is best time to cut down

mikqteas

In the scenario of a clean bulk or a dirty bulk for that matter , when is the best time to start cutting some of that excess body fat?

From a logical stand point, it would not make sense to immediately cut calories during PCT given the fluctuations of hormones. So i guess the best time is when the hormones balance back ?

Example

12 week cycle
6 week pct

as general rule of thumb, time on = time off , so in this case 18 weeks.
assuming that i do not want to run another cycle to cut body fat, is it still recommended to start dieting after 18 weeks or could you start earlier.

Really asking for clarification based on logic, but experience matters as well which i hope some of the members on this forum can share.

there is no such thing as a dirty bulk... thats just the assumption you can be a fucking pig and its fine when in reality thats non existent and just bro science bull shit...

its completely up to you when you decide to cut down... you can wait, you can start getting into it after pct etc... thats all on you and what your goals are... you would never cut during pct however... thats not a smart thing to do.. once its complete, thats fine but during is not something anyone should be doing

from what i have read from different sources, i have seen common suggestions to eat more during and after PCT for the sake of muscle preservation given the variable nurition partitioning from hormonal fluctuations. The increased food intake should be continued until hormanal balance is achieved.

Is there merit to that line of thought, or is it bro science?

thats up to you.. thats not necessary if you actually run a proper pct... people that feel that necessity generally are running an incomplete pct

Top Bottom