napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Afraid of needles. Looking to get ripped

froonerst

Hey Dylan,

Hope all is well brother.

Big fan of your videos. Subscribed.

I'm 35 years old.
I quit smoking about 3 years ago and gained 30 lbs after. In January I weight 195lbs. I've lost about 20 lbs this year. I'm only 5'4, 174 lbs right now. 32 inch waist. Decent shape. Like a permanent off season athlete. Lol.

I would consider myself someone who gains muscle pretty fast. I'm bulky, but have never been ripped. Closest thing I've been to ripped was when I was younger and....Went on a winstrol only cycle for about 3 weeks. I know, man. I know. But i did see a big difference and closest I've been to having a 6 pack. Weight about 155 at the time. But this was 10+ years ago.

I purchased some Winstrol. Have not used them yet. Watching your videos made me think twice. You mention test with winstrol. Now, I just can't bring myself to do injectibles. I have friends that have injected and have seen them do it in person. I just can't.

I also don't want to get any bigger, building muscle is not the issue. Just ripped.

I'm really itching to take the Winstrol on its own to be honest...have had it for and bout 6 months now, just have been a pussy.

Any advice? I know doing too much oral can't really mess me up, so I seem to be stuck.

Thanks in advance.

i dont get it... if you saw that i told you to never use an oral or any steroid without test, why are you asking me again? thats an insult... so just because you are itching to do something means you should???? you can ask me every which way you can think of and the answer will not change... what is your body fat as well???

if you dont want to gain any size, why on earth are you even asking about steroids?? you think winstrol wont add size? you think its a fat burner or something?? have you considered sarms??? they are exactly what you want here...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Steroids aren't for you bro and in fact given your goals sarms are a way way better choice. A cycle of GW501516 with S4 will give you a fantastic recomp.

If you are looking to get ripped, it all boils down to nutrition, more importantly proper energy balance. You need to be in a proper calorie deficit, not to much, but not to little. Unfortunately, in order to do this you will need to track calories. You can lose some weight initially by adjusting your diet, but as you get leaner, your nutrition will have to be on point. The road gets narrower as you get leaner. Abs are made in the kitchen. As Olderbro pointed out, GW and S4 would actually be a better option given your goals and fear of needles. Those 2 will strip the fat right off you ...given your nutrition is in order as well. Nutrition will always be the most important factor over any PED. I went from 24% down to about 10% without ever touching a sarm or steroid....all through nutrition and i didnt starve myself or do some fad crash course diet either.

I hate needles and was terrified of injecting myself. I had low t and avoided going on TRT because of the injections. The symptoms became overwhelming so i tried the gel which wasnt effective so ultimately went to injections. I about passed out sitting there waiting to do my first injection, but the anticipation was far worse than the injection. Being on TRT i have to inject weekly, still not a favorite of mine, but its not painful.

Sounds like you dont need help building muscle, just losing fat. Nutrition and possibly some Sarms is all you need bro.

Thanks ironlifter,

Seems like I need to do more research on sarms.

I've watched some videos on sarms from Dylan and have asked around about it.

I'm front Toronto, I've asked about sarms around here and most people don't say good things about it. Maybe they got it from bad suppliers?

If you are looking to get ripped, it all boils down to nutrition, more importantly proper energy balance. You need to be in a proper calorie deficit, not to much, but not to little. Unfortunately, in order to do this you will need to track calories. You can lose some weight initially by adjusting your diet, but as you get leaner, your nutrition will have to be on point. The road gets narrower as you get leaner. Abs are made in the kitchen. As Olderbro pointed out, GW and S4 would actually be a better option given your goals and fear of needles. Those 2 will strip the fat right off you ...given your nutrition is in order as well. Nutrition will always be the most important factor over any PED. I went from 24% down to about 10% without ever touching a sarm or steroid....all through nutrition and i didnt starve myself or do some fad crash course diet either.

I hate needles and was terrified of injecting myself. I had low t and avoided going on TRT because of the injections. The symptoms became overwhelming so i tried the gel which wasnt effective so ultimately went to injections. I about passed out sitting there waiting to do my first injection, but the anticipation was far worse than the injection. Being on TRT i have to inject weekly, still not a favorite of mine, but its not painful.

Sounds like you dont need help building muscle, just losing fat. Nutrition and possibly some Sarms is all you need bro.

Hey man, didnt mean to insult you. My first post was not meant to be a "hey, give me an yes for taking winstrol on its own".

I probably could have worded it better

You usually mentioned stacking with test. I wanted to know if there was anything I can take with winstrol that doesn't involve injecting. Just not down with the needles. Not that I don't want to, I just can't.

Doesn't have to be steroids. I'm asking because I don't know. If i can use something like sarms, I would consider it. I was trying to find an answer that didn't involve injecting pretty much. People around here talk down about sarms, and I don't know many other people to ask about that.

Why winstrol? That's the answer I'm given when I say I want to get more lean. They too have mention stacking with test, but once again, needles.

Body fat at 18%. Went and sat in one of those bod pod things that apparently measure your fat%. Not sure how accurate that is.

i dont get it... if you saw that i told you to never use an oral or any steroid without test, why are you asking me again? thats an insult... so just because you are itching to do something means you should???? you can ask me every which way you can think of and the answer will not change... what is your body fat as well???

Ill get back to you on that.

if you dont want to gain any size, why on earth are you even asking about steroids?? you think winstrol wont add size? you think its a fat burner or something?? have you considered sarms??? they are exactly what you want here...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Thanks ironlifter,

Seems like I need to do more research on sarms.

I've watched some videos on sarms from Dylan and have asked around about it.

I'm front Toronto, I've asked about sarms around here and most people don't say good things about it. Maybe they got it from bad suppliers?

The quality on sarms is everything. Over 90% of the sarms out there are fake or bunk. The only sarms source I would recommend is www.sarmsx.com. For your goals of getting shredded and ripped, a sarms triple stack would treat you very very well. GW is excellent for shredding bodyfat, s4 gives the same kind of results as winstrol, and mk2866 is great for adding lean muscle and retaining lean mass while shredding up

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you never use ANY steroid without test period... your body fat is too high as it is to be using steroids and WINSTROL IS NOT FOR LOSING WEIGHT... its a MUSCLE HARDENER and for aesthetics while still gaining lean muscle and strength... its not for getting lean when your body fat is high... you have SHIT advice from people who clearly dont even know how to spell their own name

Thank you.

The quality on sarms is everything. Over 90% of the sarms out there are fake or bunk. The only sarms source I would recommend is www.sarmsx.com. For your goals of getting shredded and ripped, a sarms triple stack would treat you very very well. GW is excellent for shredding bodyfat, s4 gives the same kind of results as winstrol, and mk2866 is great for adding lean muscle and retaining lean mass while shredding up

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

rick gave you the perfect stack to run... now its up to you to do this the right or wrong way...

Hey guys i don't like pinning and going to run a bulking. Cycle can i pin deca 400 mg 2 ml once a week and test e 500 mg once a week 2ml so injection per week it is ok or i have to split tha doasage??

Hey guys i don't like pinning and going to run a bulking. Cycle can i pin deca 400 mg 2 ml once a week and test e 500 mg once a week 2ml so injection per week it is ok or i have to split tha doasage??

It would probably be better to split the doses and inject twice per week I guess... but as you're running a long ester, you can still get away with once per week...

Is this your first cycle? 4ml is quite a lot to inject at one time bro...

Alright if i split the doas then i mix 250 mg test 1 ml and 200 mg deca 1 ml then it becames 2ml so then 2 per injection thing are same but the difference is i mix compounds

Top Bottom