napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advise please

Collegug

I have done anabolic s for years off and on ..always got huge and was bigger and stronger and ripped ..however when I did my cycle I never ran aromison with test ..nor did I ever run a pct...I was dumb and always stayed big so I figured why bother ...I'm 37 now and still in good shape ..but the last few times I ran test and Decca and anadrol it just didn't work..also down below Dosent work like it used too...had blood work done and they said I was fine ..I'm guessing my estrogen was either too low or too high to make gains ?and killed my sex drive ?..does any of this make sense ?

You're completely shut down man. Wow that's just wow... ok deca gave you deca dick. Yeah your unit won't work. You probably have a build up of prolactin. You're probably low test and agai prolactin build up and just fucked everything up. Take aromasin grab some caber and clomid/ndex and maybe some natural test boosters and start going. Someone will chime in for sure but damn man. Just damn.

Depending on how long you ran these cycles off and on and at what doses, recovering natural production may be extremely difficult. I imagine you're shut down and incapable of preforming due to prolactin like frank said. Grab some HCG, Clomid/Nolva, caber, aromasin and prepare for a long cycle of that.

That's what I'm doing now ..if it makes any sense my last cycle I ran 500 test a week and got very little results ..but at the end of the cycle like week 8 I took ad3 ..its a estrogen blocker and for pct ...don't ask me why I did it ..but I got pretty big fast ...so everything you guys have said to me makes sense ..I'm on clomed now and hcg ..normal dose..and next time I will run aromison and caber ..during cycle ..and will do a long post cycle the right way ..I'm embarrassed but I didn't know any better until I watched the serm videos online

I would challenge the statement that your doctor made saying that your levels where ok. If your dick doesn't work and you stopped making gains it sounds like your last 2 cycles of deca you describe were bunk. You are already shutdown before that so with no real hormones in your system of course your dick won't work and you won't make gains.

This is only speculative, can you post your blood work on here?

The gear was deff legit ..everyone else that took it is huge ..so its not the gear ...I wasn't on any gear when I had the blood work done ..so all the half ass cycles I ran over the years with no pct or aromison or caber has caught up with me ..but I will go back and have blood checked again while I'm still off and explain my concerns ...I was just curious if anyone knew someone who suffered from what I'm going through...

Top Bottom