napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advise Dylan. Thank you so much in advance

rendeloor

Hi Dylan, well let me start off by thanking you for the immense information you give out. And for quite possibly saving my life, literally.
Quick story, back when I was 18 I really wanted to start using things and I got a hold of deca, tren, and test. First cycle. No post cycle. With no experience what’s so ever, then I stumbled on your Chanel and men that was the greatest thing and I’m very thankful for what you do.
But enough of that and to my point. I’ve been interested in mk for a while. So I got my hands on this pills that claim mk, I’ve been taking them for 2 1/2 months now, I haven’t got any big appetite, this is the reason I bought it in the first place. Sleep quality is still shit. Many many reasons make me believe I was riped off. I tried asking the big guy at the gym. Didn’t go well. Tried looking online. Anyway. I just wanted to ask u. What route would you recommend me to go?? I do not want to buy fakes and waste my hard earned money. I found napsgear and roids24 but I’m honestly scared to give out my info. Dylan what should I do?? Thank you

Hi Dylan, well let me start off by thanking you for the immense information you give out. And for quite possibly saving my life, literally.
Quick story, back when I was 18 I really wanted to start using things and I got a hold of deca, tren, and test. First cycle. No post cycle. With no experience what’s so ever, then I stumbled on your Chanel and men that was the greatest thing and I’m very thankful for what you do.
But enough of that and to my point. I’ve been interested in mk for a while. So I got my hands on this pills that claim mk, I’ve been taking them for 2 1/2 months now, I haven’t got any big appetite, this is the reason I bought it in the first place. Sleep quality is still shit. Many many reasons make me believe I was riped off. I tried asking the big guy at the gym. Didn’t go well. Tried looking online. Anyway. I just wanted to ask u. What route would you recommend me to go?? I do not want to buy fakes and waste my hard earned money. I found napsgear and roids24 but I’m honestly scared to give out my info. Dylan what should I do?? Thank you

Did you check your T levels after or recently?

I’m sure he appreciates you kind words on his videos but Dylan doesn’t get too involved in giving out sources as advice, especially to a new member with 1 post. A simple few clicks to the source section of this forums will answer this for you.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom