napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advise

hitpant

hi Dylan thanks for all your videos I have enjoyed them and educated don’t know if I watched them all I need advice I am starting cycle but I am training in mornings just need some advice on how to adapt my diet for best results(energy) while training i seem to struggle first time around my cycle will be tren ace 100mm EOD test prop 100mg EOD 90mg proviron ED and 80mg anavar ED for 12 weeks if possible can someone help

i guess i dont understand your question... you want to know how to eat to gain energy because you train in the mornings? how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

hi Dylan thanks for all your videos I have enjoyed them and educated don’t know if I watched them all I need advice I am starting cycle but I am training in mornings just need some advice on how to adapt my diet for best results(energy) while training i seem to struggle first time around my cycle will be tren ace 100mm EOD test prop 100mg EOD 90mg proviron ED and 80mg anavar ED for 12 weeks if possible can someone help
No tren and no oral for 12 weeks. You will most likely regret this cycle as you need to do a lot of reading still. No one is gonna advise you to run this. If you dont have ur nutrition down then you shouldnt cycle. You can do it and you might get some gains but why do it if youre not performing at optimal level to maximize the cycle. Do more reading and learn bout nutrition
It makes a world of difference. I see no mention of an ai nor pct. I bet you havent even bought them yet.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

is this your first cycle? also, wtf on the anavar 12 weeks and 80 mg? have you lost your mind?

Where are these people getting this information? You can't make this shit up. It's like a bad train wreck in a heavy populated area about to happen.

Where are these people getting this information? You can't make this shit up. It's like a bad train wreck in a heavy populated area about to happen.
i wish i knew the answer to that but there's FAR FAR too many fucking people that dont have a clue what they are doing advising others to do shit etc... all second and third and even fourth hand information or just stupid ass assumptions

Top Bottom