napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for sarms on trt

shepdog

36 years old, 175 lbs. Been on trt for 1 1/2 years. Current dose is 60 mg 2x/week. Thinking of taking rad 140, but have never taken sarms. The goal is to ultimately lean bulk. I have always had a problem getting below 10-15% body fat and want an extra boost while maybe building a small amount of muscle. Thoughts or recommendations?

I would add cardarine and possibly stenabolic in too to help with cutting. Esarms.com is my go to for that

i would go with cardarine, stenabolic and andarine stacked... this would far and away be your best option... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

i would go with cardarine, stenabolic and andarine stacked... this would far and away be your best option... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Thank you for the reply. While I do not doubt what you recommend, after some research I am not so interested in S4. My question no would be if I chose to run LGD instead, would it really make that big of a difference? The side effect profile appear to be better on LGD imo.

Top Bottom