napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advice sarms + tbol

pduiota

hi everyone, i'm from dubai
i discovered this board by watching dylan's youtube videos and i'm glad i did because there seem to be great people here
i'm thinking of doing a tbol and sarms cycle, what do u think?
i'm wanting to put on some muscle and have better definition
tbol seems pretty mild and it should give me the dry gains that i am wanting

here is what i'm planning
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-8 lgd-4033 20 mg day
1-8 s4 50 mg day
1-8 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-8 cel cycle assist
1-8 tudca & milk thistle
4-8 daa

pct 13-16
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
gw-5001516 20 mg day

is this dosing protocol correct?
i am 31, 185lbs 5"9 14%, been training for 7 years
thanks

If you actually been watching Dylan's videos then you know you don't run a oral (t-bol) without test.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Is this your first cycle ?

I agree with what others have said... OP, are you planning to run test too? Because an oral without test doesn't make sense ... you will be suppressed, with no test in your body

Also, you should run sarms 12 weeks, not 8... 8 weeks is just cutting it short as that's when they start peaking ... finally, you should not exceed 10mg per day on LGD...

HORRIBLE, just HORRIBLE... if you are not going to run test, DO NOT use steroids, period... that stack would be SO BAD ASS if you just added test to it... then it would be sweet!

HORRIBLE, just HORRIBLE... if you are not going to run test, DO NOT use steroids, period... that stack would be SO BAD ASS if you just added test to it... then it would be sweet!

hi Dylan i'm quoting what you wrote in another post a few months ago:
"i'll give you two cycle options that would be perfect for you... one with test and one without... these coincide with your intended goals accordingly... "

also:

"keep in mind that an oral steroid is never going to be anything you hope for on its own and should always have test ran with it for max gains however adding sarms is not the equivalent to test, but it really brings out so much more from an oral than an oral would ever show on its own"

sorry i am not english but when i read this i was thinking that it was ok to use tbol with sarms

good lord... are you kidding me??? it says right there that you do not use tbol without test... unreal man

hi Dylan i'm quoting what you wrote in another post a few months ago:
"i'll give you two cycle options that would be perfect for you... one with test and one without... these coincide with your intended goals accordingly... "

also:

"keep in mind that an oral steroid is never going to be anything you hope for on its own and should always have test ran with it for max gains however adding sarms is not the equivalent to test, but it really brings out so much more from an oral than an oral would ever show on its own"

sorry i am not english but when i read this i was thinking that it was ok to use tbol with sarms

It's only ok to use tbol with sarms if you are running test with it bro. If you don't want to run test, drop the tbol and just run the sarms

Top Bottom