napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on SARMS

kapasotos

Hi there Dylan,

I have enjoyed watching your YouTube videos and I came across your email on a bodybuilding forum.

I am very interested in starting a SARMS cycle due to the benefits it gives you over anabolic steroids.

I have been doing some research on SARMS and I have decided for my first cycle to take LGD(10mg/1ml), S4 (50mg/1ml), OSTARINE(33mg/ml), GW(10mg/ml). This will be an 8 week cycle. They will be all taken once a day in the morning, with S4 I will take it for 5 days in a row and 2 days off so I can reduce the side effects of yellow tint in eye vision.

I train at the gym 6-5 days a week for 3 years now and eat high protein meals 6 times a day. I have never taken any sort of anabolic steroids or prohormones and have always been eating and training clean.

I am 20 years old, my height is 189cm at 75kg.

I would just like to know what is the best PCT cycle if i am going to take 4 different SARMS at once and have never taken any form of steroids?

12 week is considered a cycle. 8 isn't enough. Also,gw is dosed@20mg.

Pct it's generally Clomid and gw.

Hi there Dylan,

I have enjoyed watching your YouTube videos and I came across your email on a bodybuilding forum.

I am very interested in starting a SARMS cycle due to the benefits it gives you over anabolic steroids.

I have been doing some research on SARMS and I have decided for my first cycle to take LGD(10mg/1ml), S4 (50mg/1ml), OSTARINE(33mg/ml), GW(10mg/ml). This will be an 8 week cycle. They will be all taken once a day in the morning, with S4 I will take it for 5 days in a row and 2 days off so I can reduce the side effects of yellow tint in eye vision.

I train at the gym 6-5 days a week for 3 years now and eat high protein meals 6 times a day. I have never taken any sort of anabolic steroids or prohormones and have always been eating and training clean.

I would just like to know what is the best PCT cycle if i am going to take 4 different SARMS at once and have never taken any form of steroids?

20 is still very young, but I respect the fact that you are at least staying away from steroids and going the sarms route. I assume your goals for the cycle is lean mass and strength with some decent fat loss as well....basically recomp.

That stack will treat you very nice for that, but if you are going to run it go 12 weeks. 8 weeks is too short to get the most out of it. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

I'll lay out your entire protocol. It is called the sarms super stack and you can get the whole thing in one package for the whole cycle at the link below. You can also get your whole pct at the pct link below

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi there Dylan,

bro before we go any further, where did you get your sarms from? i can tell by the concentration on your ostarine, its likely bunk and im think you got them from peptides warehouse because they are one of the only scumbags that have that concentration level on their "ostarine" which is not ostarine whatsoever... let me know because i can save you a lot of issues moving forward by helping you get rid of a bunk product

@DylanGemelli I have not bought any sarms at the moment. But a friend told me about https://peptidepros.net and that he gets his sarms from there. I appreciate you dylan for warning me about a fake sarms product by the concentration dosage. If this website is bunk then I will definitely not buy it from there and warn my friend not to buy their shit sarms.

Last edited:
@RickRock You are exactly right, I am going for large lean muscle and strength gains with fat loss as well. I want to get my body to another level. I will definitely take your advice and bump up the cycle to 12 weeks. I appreciate the protocol you gave me and I will surely use it ofcourse, Since they sell the stack I want in a entire package, I will most likely buy the sarms from there, but before I do purchase the sarms from sarmsx, do they ship to Australia? Also I have just visited sarmsx and have been looking at the Ultra Super Stack 12weeks that includes Stenabolic (SR-9009) and what will be the lay out of the protocol if I decided to buy the ultra super stack 12 weeks? I have been doing my pct research and I'm curious to know if anastrozole with finasteride will be a good pct after a big sarms cycle? as anastrozole blocks the aromatase enzyme; thereby, it prevents the production of oestrogen in the first place, while finasteride prevents testosterone conversion to DHT, therefore prevents hair loss.

Last edited:
@jp1957 cheers bro! ill do a 12 week cycle then. I just want to know your opinion if anastrozole with finasteride will be a good pct instead of clomid and gw? or will clomid and gw be good enough? or should i just use anastrozole by itself?

@RickRock You are exactly right, I am going for large lean muscle and strength gains with fat loss as well. I want to get my body to another level. I will definitely take your advice and bump up the cycle to 12 weeks. I appreciate the protocol you gave me and I will surely use it ofcourse, Since they sell the stack I want in a entire package, I will most likely buy the sarms from there, but before I do purchase the sarms from sarmsx, do they ship to Australia? Also I have just visited sarmsx and have been looking at the Ultra Super Stack 12weeks that includes Stenabolic (SR-9009) and what will be the lay out of the protocol if I decided to buy the ultra super stack 12 weeks? I have been doing my pct research and I'm curious to know if anastrozole with finasteride will be a good pct after a big sarms cycle? as anastrozole blocks the aromatase enzyme; thereby, it prevents the production of oestrogen in the first place, while finasteride prevents testosterone conversion to DHT, therefore prevents hair loss.
www.sarmsx.com ships to Australia through customs with absolutely no problem at all bro.

If you want to add SR9009 to the stack it would be excellent. The protocol on it is 30mg per day total (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day) to go along with the dosages I already listed out on the other sarms

The pct I posted above is exactly what you need to follow. Stay away from Finasteride. It has some horrible side effects

www.sarmsx.com ships to Australia through customs with absolutely no problem at all bro.

If you want to add SR9009 to the stack it would be excellent. The protocol on it is 30mg per day total (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day) to go along with the dosages I already listed out on the other sarms

The pct I posted above is exactly what you need to follow. Stay away from Finasteride. It has some horrible side effects

Okay sweet as brother thanks for the SR9009 protocol! And that is very good to know they can deliver to Aus and the SR9009 will go good with the current stack! And cheers for letting me know about finasteride!

Since I will go on a big sarms cycle, how long should I run the pct? I know a mini pct is not good enough for a large sarms stack.

yes brother, www.sarmsx.com is exactly where you need to go to buy your sarms and everything can be shipped to you just fine in australia... stay far away from finasteride... just for your own info, look up Post Finasteride Syndrome and im sure the horror stories you find will provide you with enough explanation to never even bring it up again... its so dangerous bro, i dont know whwere to begin...

a mini post cycle is plenty adequate for a larger sarms cycle... you CAN run a full pct if you want but i dont want you to think you have to.. that's entirely up to you

yes brother, www.sarmsx.com is exactly where you need to go to buy your sarms and everything can be shipped to you just fine in australia... stay far away from finasteride... just for your own info, look up Post Finasteride Syndrome and im sure the horror stories you find will provide you with enough explanation to never even bring it up again... its so dangerous bro, i dont know whwere to begin...

a mini post cycle is plenty adequate for a larger sarms cycle... you CAN run a full pct if you want but i dont want you to think you have to.. that's entirely up to you

Cheers bro! I'm glad to know they can ship to Australia and i dont have to run a huge pct cycle. I have just looked up Post Finasteride Syndrome and just by reading about it, the side effects are crazy!

What are your thoughts on anastrozole? Do you think it is a good enough pct to run on it's own?

Cheers bro! I'm glad to know they can ship to Australia and i dont have to run a huge pct cycle. I have just looked up Post Finasteride Syndrome and just by reading about it, the side effects are crazy!

What are your thoughts on anastrozole? Do you think it is a good enough pct to run on it's own?

Anastrozole (arimadex) is an Aromatose inhibitor and not for post cycle therapy. It is use to control estrogen. Besides that aromasin is far superior to arimadex for estrogen control.

Once again, the PCT we laid out is exactly what you need to be running.

Anastrozole (arimadex) is an Aromatose inhibitor and not for post cycle therapy. It is use to control estrogen. Besides that aromasin is far superior to arimadex for estrogen control.

Okay fair enough that is good to know, ill stick to that then

arimidex will do NOTHING for recovery brother... thats not a pct whatsoever... you would want to stick with aromasin for sure if your picking ai's but in this case, neither is a pct bro... i have no clue where you got that but steer clear of whoever gave you that kind of info...

arimidex will do NOTHING for recovery brother... thats not a pct whatsoever... you would want to stick with aromasin for sure if your picking ai's but in this case, neither is a pct bro... i have no clue where you got that but steer clear of whoever gave you that kind of info...

Fair enough, I will look harder into this. And also what would be the best sarm, the recommended dosage and length of dosage for muscle preservation? I surely would want to be serious with keeping my gains after a 12 week cycle.

Fair enough, I will look harder into this. And also what would be the best sarm, the recommended dosage and length of dosage for muscle preservation? I surely would want to be serious with keeping my gains after a 12 week cycle.

mk2866 is one of the best a preserving muscle... 12 weeks at 25 mg per day...

mk2866 is one of the best a preserving muscle... 12 weeks at 25 mg per day...

Okay sweet as! Cheers bro! And when I start a pct, should I start it straight away after the last day of my cycle has finished? Or should I wait for the half life of the sarms to get out of my system then start pct?

And since I will be planning to take the sarms in the morning, will it be better to dose before or after a meal?

Top Bottom