napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on Sarm cycle

dog700

Hey Dylan big fan of the videos, I have been informed of a lot thanks to your videos. I was wanting to start a first cycle And just wanted your advice.

I am 24 years old and a former college baseball player, I am 6’3 195 about 10-15% body fat. I have lifted pretty regularly for 5 years (4-6 days a week) but have had months where I only did twice a week full Body because of baseball. I was looking to add lean muscle and was wanting to get your advice on which would be the best route to go... I can’t decide between a Rad-140 and Mk 2866 cycle, or replace Rad with LGD, i am also open to other compounds if you believe the results will be better.

Again love the videos keep up the good work

Thanks!

here is the cycle to go with.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

here is the cycle to go with.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Are any of the Banned Nutrition supplements available in Australia or is there something similar we can find here to use during a sarms cycle. Thanks

That's a good program. I might start taking some points from here. Gotta add some more supplements though. 15mg/day in the morning of cardarine should work?

Top Bottom