napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice Request: Ideal Cycle for GR Wrestling/Grappling/MMA

WrestlerOne

Hello everyone, first post here.

Great site Dylan, videos are amazing many thanks.

Would be great to get some useful opinions on this alternative but increasingly popular subject; Ideal AAS for martial arts. An ideal cycle for a combat athlete would likely be something that produces some significant and sustainable improvements in strength (plyo & Iso), endurance and explosiveness without huge mass gains. To most BB forum members this can be a tough question as they wont have any direct experience with these specific objectives, but everyone's 2cent's is welcome none the less. Crossfitters would probably have a good idea about this too.

@ 35yrs, 5'9' and 190lbs with low b/f I personally have run a couple of excellent beginner cycles using only Test cyp/Enth @250 p/w & Primo (low dose) with letro & nolve (on cycle =pCT) for 12 weeks. Trained 5 days a week: 2-3 days gym &2-3 days grappling. Results.. Lean mass 4-8lbs, improved strength, recovery and mild aggression. Sides: def felt the BP up + slight anxiety increase towards the end. no noticeable others tho.

For my next cycle (still beginner) it'll be Test Enth @250 p/w + EQ. Arimidex on and Nolve PCT for 12 weeks. From my research this may be even better than the Test/Primo combo. I need some advice on 2 things:

1. what'd be a good dose of EQ? (aiming for : some significant and sustainable improvements in strength (plyo & Iso), endurance and explosiveness).
2. What would be a good way to kick start this slow ass combo into action?

Appreciate any thoughts, and apologies in advance if I missed a similar thread that already covers this.;)

All of your steroid choices are great but you are doing yourself an injustice by not adding SR and GW to this cycle. They are so good at helping with your lung capacity and efficiency of breathing. Add those to test and eq. You will not only be stronger but you will be able to oxygenate those bigger muscles. Your new, bigger muscles require more oxygen than you are used to. GW and SR will help there..........and as you know, your ability to breathe efficiently plays a huge roll in your sport.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

In for this one! Retired cage fighter. In my day, everyone was juicing, but there was no specific stack/protocol for any style. No forums to discuss it on either. Being a wrestler, with a minor in jits, I always wonder what the best stack would've been for me back then.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

@iwannagofaster: Sounds almost to good to be true lol, have to admit its (SARMS) a new area that i dont know enough about. That being said, if it does what it says on the can then wow.

@worldbreaker86: its a good point you make bro, think about how many combat athletes have been involved with organised and non organised AAS programs over the decades, and yet there's so little info available on the subject in forums or anything else. The Russians and Iranians (wrestling) have no doubt done a lot of research on this, I recently read about a huge controversy involving the Iranian Olympic wrestling team. Think it was Tren or Deca that came up in the tests, which is kinda strange imo, because from what I understand, those bad boys would NOT help anyone in such an explosive, cardio intensive sport such as high level competitive wrestling.

All of your steroid choices are great but you are doing yourself an injustice by not adding SR and GW to this cycle. They are so good at helping with your lung capacity and efficiency of breathing. Add those to test and eq. You will not only be stronger but you will be able to oxygenate those bigger muscles. Your new, bigger muscles require more oxygen than you are used to. GW and SR will help there..........and as you know, your ability to breathe efficiently plays a huge roll in your sport.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

i am in full agreement here... it would be a huge injustice to not add... you should never run eq without gw... its just wrong because of the capabilities they share together... you definitely dont need nor want an oral in this scenario.. i have a perfect layout for you here... this will be more than ideal... its complete with your eq dose dialed in etc... i really would love to see primo and eq stacked here but try eq on its own first as you are... here's the layout... you can get all your pct, sarms and ancillaries at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 test cyp 250 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom