napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for prep

billinglost

Dylan. Love your videos. I am 58 and going for my pro card this season for Masters Physique over 50 I took 4th at Team U last yr I have been on cycle of testosterone cypionate 200 , Anavar 50/day and 2 iu high a day for 3 weeks I am responding great and need to know if I can stay on this and throw in primobolan 6 weeks out with it Show is June 6 thanks

Well if what you are asking is if you can run the test and anavar 6-7 weeks, yea, go for it. But i wouldn’t under any circumstance go over 8. Aswell is this all youre taking for prep?? Do you have a physique shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan. Love your videos. I am 58 and going for my pro card this season for Masters Physique over 50 I took 4th at Team U last yr I have been on cycle of testosterone cypionate 200 , Anavar 50/day and 2 iu high a day for 3 weeks I am responding great and need to know if I can stay on this and throw in primobolan 6 weeks out with it Show is June 6 thanks
That's really not enough time to get anything out of primo. If you are looking for leaning, hardening, etc my advice wpukd be to add masteron propionate at 150mg EOD along with sarms gw and S4

can you? sure you can bro but dont expect to see much from it in that short of time.. i would go with what rick said and use mast prop, so its fast acting and definitely add s4 and gw and perhaps consider adding winstrol... its not a secret primo is my favorite compound but i truly can not stand to see it wasted and six weeks of it is a waste bro

Thx for responses. Update I am 4 weeks out and decided against primo. Instead I am completing a 10 week cycle of anivar 50 day with the 2 iu day of HGH and stacking Winny 50 day for last 4 weeks to show. Please respond.

Thx for responses. Update I am 4 weeks out and decided against primo. Instead I am completing a 10 week cycle of anivar 50 day with the 2 iu day of HGH and stacking Winny 50 day for last 4 weeks to show. Please respond.
how do you post a pix here

i dont see any need nor reason to stack winstrol and anavar at all.. thats overkill to say the least... just run winstrol...

I mean I personally wouldn’t run anavar. Never got much from it. And when you say 10 week cycle of anavar... are you also taking test I hope?

That's entirely too much toxicity in my opinion with running both anavar and winstrol at those doses. Anavar is pretty weak so id just drop it and stick with winstrol. Much better for prep purposes anyways

3 weeks out and stopped var after 10 weeks now only stacking Winny 50 w test cyp. Dropping test one week out and staying on Winny right to shoe

Top Bottom