napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advice please tren ace test enanthate cycle

geo

will be starting a 10 week tren ace and test Enanthate cycle what else would i need during the cycle. ie. nova ?
thanks
geo

5'10

50yrs old
200lbs
12 pecent body fat

10 week Tren Ace cycle at 50 years old. Hmmm... What dosage will you be running? I doubt you'll make it 10 weeks.

You don't run Nolvadex with Tren. You need an AI and prolactin protection.

yes i have two prev cycles leaned the hard way about dosing will use lower dose for me less sides no cough but i do sweat a little insomnia but all and all tolorable

what AI is recommended i always went by how i felt not the best way but i never pushed it

Have i chose the wrong compounds Does any one have other suggestions for other compounds not looking to be a mass monster but more of the athletic classic physic i am older the less stress on the body the better.
geo

I agree with Dylan, dont do it. That said, if i chose 2 id go test/eq. I'm becoming a huge fan of it! I believe it would provide the type results you're after. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in ona cycle of test/eq/deca and ran test/eq last time too so you can check the log in running and get an idea of "the look" it provides.

I agree with Dylan, dont do it. That said, if i chose 2 id go test/eq. I'm becoming a huge fan of it! I believe it would provide the type results you're after. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in ona cycle of test/eq/deca and ran test/eq last time too so you can check the log in running and get an idea of "the look" it provides.
Oops, my log is on evo. My bad!

Top Bottom