napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice please

Deansie26

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice if anyone knowledge has a minute. A bit of back ground is I've been doing weights since I've been 18, I'm now 38.
Back when I was 18 a supp shop sold me M1T, I had no clue back then, and there was no Internet to help. Fast forward to 25 I tried it again, I got what I was told was Nolvadex for PCT but didn't complete(the M1t) cycle as I think I was losing hair from my side burn area. I also have a grape sized gyno lump which I've had for years, I assume due to that time. My question is I'd like to try Ostarine, is this unwise? Could I cycle arimidex with it? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
you can use ostarine, yes... regardless, you need bloodwork done to see where you are at because it sounds like there have been a significant amount of errors made so far

Hi Dylan, thanks for your reply, I'm in the UK and blood work doesn't appear to be as common a practice over here. I'm sure mistakes where made for sure. Would it advicable to use sarms at all without bloods tests being carried out? I thought running arimidex in parallel might minimize the risks.
Great videos by the way, engaging to watch.

Ps it was the M1T I didn't finish, not the nolva

Last edited:
i have zero clue how you are coming to the conclusion that arimidex has anything to do with anything here... sarms dont aromatize and if you have testosterone issue, arimidex wont solve a thing... i wouldnt run anything without bloodwork personally... thats a decision you have to come to on your own... just giving you the smart advice

Hi Dylan, thanks for your reply, I'm in the UK and blood work doesn't appear to be as common a practice over here. I'm sure mistakes where made for sure. Would it advicable to use sarms at all without bloods tests being carried out? I thought running arimidex in parallel might minimize the risks.
Great videos by the way, engaging to watch.

Ps it was the M1T I didn't finish, not the nolva

I’m in the UK and blood work is pretty easy to obtain. Try Medichecks online. They’ll send you a kit and you can collect a blood sample yourself and they’ll analyse it for you.

Male Hormone Check should be sufficient but you might want to think about getting a more full comprehensive test if you’ve been having problems.

Thanks buddy, got my med kits coming to check male and female hormones before beginning, also have an aromatase inhibitor enroute just in case. 👌👌

What AI do you have? Also where do you plan to source your sarms? Just asking as you’re in the UK.

Hi guys, just wanted your thoughts on my blood results, got them back today. I can see the result as in the female hormone oestradiolis out of range, can anyone give me any feed back on what this means for running sarms?
I take I don't need to worry about suppression so much?

Got my blood results, can anyone give me some feed back on what I can take from these results?
I'm quite surprised to have low oestradiol and higher test naturally as I have all my hair, plus my grandad had black hair till he paswd on his 80's. I assumed this was maybe due to low test lol.

Top Bottom