napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice please.

Tearss

New to all this, only just started researching. I don’t want to do more than one cycle, just want to do one 8-12 week cycle of Sarms to build up some mass. With the appropriate training and diet after this cycle would it be realistic to be able to keep most of the mass put on in this cycle? As I said I don’t want to do more than one cycle just need a help putting on some mass. Any advice appreciated.

If you only want to do one cycle my recommendation is to just stay natty.

You will go back to your natural genetic potential after you come off the drugs.

So say if I used the sarms to speed up adding a bit of
Mass, but not up to my genetic potential I should be able to keep this mass?

It's very simple bro if you train for years natural and reach your natural genetic potential and you want to use SARMS or steroids to break that plateau you can and will. But once you come off the drugs you will eventually just go back to the way you were before you started the drugs. They aren't magic.

I understand that, but if after doing one cycle for 12 weeks and then continuing with good nutrition and workouts, will gains be kept as long as I am still below my genetic potential? And also if gains can be kept I will defo only be doing the one cycle! Cheers

Your answers are extremely contradictory, I see many times you say oh yes all gains are keepable! But then when a new guy to this asks a simple question about whether this is realistic in general, your answer is not helpful at all. What has happened from your experience, from others experiences?

noone knows what you will or will not keep dude... i tell people that sarms give the ability to keep more than steroids do and with proper pct's etc you have a better chance... you are asking how much you will keep etc. which i nor NOONE ELSE KNOWS... my advice is to either find a psychic, which is not available on this forum, at least that im aware, OR run everything the right way and find out for yourself... I DONT KNOW what you will keep... I DONT KNOW how you will eat, train, etc... I DONT KNOW how YOUR body will respond... i KNOW how to do things the right way and by doing so you give yourself a better chance of keeping gains... if you are NOT at genetic potential, chances are very low of you keeping much of anything...

Top Bottom