napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice please

herejoodi

Hi Dylan,
Is there anything to help boost natural testosterone without suppression?
Hcg test boosts are temporary and suppresses. Test suppresses. I tried Nolvadex at a small 10mg dose. It doubled my test scores but just one dose effects my libido. Clomid did the same. How about Toremifene? Are there any SARMS or supplements that can give my natural test levels a permanent boost without suppression or effecting my libido?

yes, absolutely... sarms will not boost test, no... i have a new product coming very very soon... it will be EXACTLY what you want... stay tuned on the forum and on my youtube channel for the announcement coming VERY soon

I'll def stay tuned. Thanks Dylan!
I'm approaching 50 and fighting the option of TRT as much as possible. My natural test is only 400. I've tried small dosages of gear, Hcg, and Serms. All spiked my numbers only temporarily then later suppressed them. Nolva/Clomid got me up to 700-800 but killed my libido. I hear Toremifene works well and helps libido but raises SHBG substantially. True? Not looking for size or strength. Just something that can give me a natural boost without suppression especially on the libido. I look forward to your announcement.
Thanks Dylan! You're awesome!

You dont want to use torem bro, not at all... i assure u my post ct will be absolutely perfect for u

Staying tuned! Thanks for the quick reply. I'm glad I wrote you. Your advice and videos are very informative and so helpful. Much appreciation. Thank you bro! :)

The profile in Post CT is very extensive and Complete. I can assure you it's right up your alley on what you are looking for bro.

The profile in Post CT is very extensive and Complete. I can assure you it's right up your alley on what you are looking for bro.
absolutely brother... this has been worked on for so long... clearly with all the bull shit out there the last thing i was going to do was provide something anything less than stellar...

Thanks for the reassurance and support fellow bros. Is there a timeline on when the CT profile will be released? Will it be released on the DGA website?
Oops. Nevermind, just found it. Placing my order ASAP.
I'll keep you posted on the results.
Thank you DG!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reassurance and support fellow bros. Is there a timeline on when the CT profile will be released? Will it be released on the DGA website?
Oops. Nevermind, just found it. Placing my order ASAP.
I'll keep you posted on the results.
Thank you DG!!!
anytime brother...

Top Bottom