napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for planning 2 cycles in 8 months?

Dtragger

Hey guys,

I have 2 events I am training for in the next 8 months, a marathon at the end of Nov, and a 50 mile ultra marathon at the end of Feb (about 16 weeks apart). I am not competing in either race, just doing it for "fun". Since this is mostly endurance stuff I'm planning on going with a GW/Osta stack for both cycles.

I think the best way to run this would be:
8 week cycle Oct and Nov (ending after the marathon)
Off/mini pct Dec and Jan (this gives me the holidays off sarms too)
4 week cycle in Feb (basically just to get back up to speed for the ultra)

I am also considering adding in MK-677 to the mix for better recovery, but don't know where best to fit it in (if I even need it). Maybe Dec, Jan, Feb?

Goals: Endurance and strength plus recovery from high training volume (running 3x week, strength 3x week). I'll the need the muscle, tendon, ligament strength for the ultra.

Stats: 50yo (yea that's right, I am 50)
165lbs
15-18% bf but that will be closer to 12% by the time I start sarms in Oct
Fairly new to Sarms, did a osta/Epiandro cycle years ago.

Any input/ideas would be appreciated!
-DT

you need to go with more of an endurance type stack here brother... this is what it would look like... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Last edited:
you need to go with more of an endurance type stack here brother... this is what it would look like... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
Good info, thanks.
That would be bigger cycle than I am comfortable with at this point though, and I want to keep suppression to a minimum. I also cant have the possibility of vision issues with S4. So if I was to pick one...would swapping out the Ostarine for SR9009 be my best bet (thinking it would have the least side effects of all the others)?
Nolva and test booster already on hand for the PCT.

Good info, thanks.
That would be bigger cycle than I am comfortable with at this point though, and I want to keep suppression to a minimum. I also cant have the possibility of vision issues with S4. So if I was to pick one...would swapping out the Ostarine for SR9009 be my best bet (thinking it would have the least side effects of all the others)?
If you are after primarily endurance you wouod want GW and SR9009 in there for sure.

Good info, thanks.

the suppression on this cycle is minimal at best... gw and sr have absolutely zero suppression... you can drop the s4 and just run it as is without it or add mk2866... obviously adding the mk will be very nice to add here but either way, you will get great results, just more so by adding the mk to it

Top Bottom