napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice,opinion

zamotors

Mr Gemelli, I'm 26 y/o ...I've been doing weights for a while now.I'm really curious about what could anabolic steroids do to my body since I'm 5'11" and at 176 pounds..People at the gym give me a lots of advices,they've told me to use deca,trenboloneand things like that. Since I study biology and I have a bachelors degree on microbiology I'm not very convinced of what people at gym tell me.So I would like to see what you have to say in this case. Thanks!!!

Mr Gemelli, I'm 26 y/o ...I've been doing weights for a while now.I'm really curious about what could anabolic steroids do to my body since I'm 5'11" and at 176 pounds..People at the gym give me a lots of advices,they've told me to use deca,trenboloneand things like that. Since I study biology and I have a bachelors degree on microbiology I'm not very convinced of what people at gym tell me.So I would like to see what you have to say in this case. Thanks!!!
Dont listen to people at the gym. How long you been working out and why do you want to do aas? What are your goals? What does your nutrition look like?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

you need to stop listening to people at the gym because they are going to get you hurt... you are still undersized to be using steroids and really have no understanding of them whatsoever.. its good you are not convinced by them because nothing good will come of it... you need to focus on improving your diet and training more so than worrying about steroids because its clear those need addressed and if you dont have those consistent and disciplined, steroids wont do a thing for you

Sarms would be a better place to start for you bud. You're a ways off from steroid use. How is your diet?

Top Bottom