napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice needed SR9009

Kat_ward1

Stats:
Height:5'5
Weight:140
Body fat %: 23%
My goal is to lose fat/lean out but I want to have muscle tone. I'm not taking any supplements right now but have taken Cleanse and Lean. I am taking one a day vitamins. I do not eat a lot but I'd say my diet is pretty good. I've never taken anything but I am looking to take SR9009, the only problem is I have very bad anxiety. I'm worried that it will get my heart rate up or drop my sugar to much and cause panic attacks. I have not taken any antidepressant since July. (Not sure if this is a need to know but I want the best help and advice that I can get.)

Some questions:
•Does this worsen/help anxiety?
•Recommend dosage and which times? (I've read 30-40mg but I'm not sure what would be sufficient for me and at what times is best to take this)
•How long after should I wait to work out?
•Post cycle?(I've read I don't need this at all)
•Cycle on/off time? (I've read 12-16 weeks on 2-4 weeks off but I just want to make sure this is correct.)
•Anything I should watch out for?
•Are there any supplements/food/etc that I should be taking with this?
•Is this something that I should even take?

Thanks for everyone's help. I've been researching on my own, but I just feel like I'm not very smart on this topic and I'd really love all the help I can gett.

Last edited:
Some questions:
•Does this worsen/help anxiety?
•Recommend dosage and which times? (I've read 30-40mg but I'm not sure what would be sufficient for me and at what times is best to take this)
•How long after should I wait to work out?
•Post cycle?(I've read I don't need this at all)
•Cycle on/off time? (I've read 12-16 weeks on 2-4 weeks off but I just want to make sure this is correct.)
•Anything I should watch out for?
•Are there any supplements/food/etc that I should be taking with this?
•Is this something that I should even take?

1. Should have no effect, this is not a stimulant, anxiety is a lot mental tho.
2. 30mg is the best for cost effectiveness. You can do 40mg but you start hitting diminishing returns. Recommended dosage is 5mg 2-3 hours apart.
3. Doesn't matter, it's short half life hence the frequent dosing.
4. Correct, no need for PCT.
5. This is correct. For GW and SR you can run up to 16 weeks, typically recommend 2-3 weeks off between.
6. Shouldn't have an issue.
7. I'd recommend taking this with GW.
8. That's up to you, IMO these are relatively safe compounds. I love GW!

Are you only doing cardio 1 day a week? Oops just seen 2. You are quite young at 19 and really havent been at it that long...and really should be doing more cardio. On top of that what's your diet like? Calories macros?

Last edited:
Thank you for all the help! Do you think GW with that would cause any problems with sleep/anxiety? I think I read that somewhere.

Meat- chicken breast, fish every once in awhile and Ground turkey.
Vegis- spinach broccoli, kale,peas,carrots
Any fruit
Rice
But I eat 2 meals a day sometimes just one because I never have a big appetite

Meat- chicken breast, fish every once in awhile and Ground turkey.
Vegis- spinach broccoli, kale,peas,carrots
Any fruit
Rice
But I eat 2 meals a day sometimes just one because I never have a big appetite
That's a huge problem. You need to be keeping track of caloric intake as well as macros. Food is fuel...The thing that keeps your metabolism going is eating 3 meals and 2-3 snack/ smaller meals throughout the day. I bet if you readjust your diet you wouldn't need anything at all. Diet is key thing in this lifestyle and if you are not on point you're not going to see results. Sarms definitely help I've done many cycles but they help in aiding.

That's a huge problem. You need to be keeping track of caloric intake as well as macros. Food is fuel...The thing that keeps your metabolism going is eating 3 meals and 2-3 snack/ smaller meals throughout the day. I bet if you readjust your diet you wouldn't need anything at all. Diet is key thing in this lifestyle and if you are not on point you're not going to see results. Sarms definitely help I've done many cycles but they help in aiding.

Do you have any suggestions to increase appetite? I always feel like I have none at all and if I do try to eat more I just feel sick for the rest of the day.

Do you have any suggestions to increase appetite? I always feel like I have none at all and if I do try to eat more I just feel sick for the rest of the day.
Other than a vitamin is there anything that you are taking that supresses your appetite. Your body may have become accustomed to eating this way. You are probably going to have to slowly change it.
It was very hard for me to eat breakfast when I first started. Now I can't go without it, and actually breakfast should be your largest meal of the day.
Try slowly with egg whites or 2 eggs in the morning. Then a few hours later some almonds...then for lunch try a small salad with chicken..etc...you are probably eating 1 large meal if you slowly work in meals during the day then you dinner will be easier to consume less

And to answer your questions for me gw and Sr caused no anxiety or issues. I think you are too young and need to adjust your diet... if you were going to take anything these 2 would be the best route with no sides.

Other than a vitamin is there anything that you are taking that supresses your appetite. Your body may have become accustomed to eating this way. You are probably going to have to slowly change it.
It was very hard for me to eat breakfast when I first started. Now I can't go without it, and actually breakfast should be your largest meal of the day.
Try slowly with egg whites or 2 eggs in the morning. Then a few hours later some almonds...then for lunch try a small salad with chicken..etc...you are probably eating 1 large meal if you slowly work in meals during the day then you dinner will be easier to consume less

I don't think so. (This is probably too much information buttt) I've always had problems with eating. I never ate enough and then when I started taking antidepressants I gained 40 pounds. So I stopped taking those and started working out a lot. And now I'm just trying to lose the weight but it's like it's impossible. And I haven't gained muscle weight. You can definitely tell it's fat. So I thought maybe this would be a good idea along with working out to start changing the fat to muscle and losing the weight again

But I'm definitely going to try and change my diet. Do you have any meal plans that you follow that you'd recommend?

I don't think so. (This is probably too much information buttt) I've always had problems with eating. I never ate enough and then when I started taking antidepressants I gained 40 pounds. So I stopped taking those and started working out a lot. And now I'm just trying to lose the weight but it's like it's impossible. And I haven't gained muscle weight. You can definitely tell it's fat. So I thought maybe this would be a good idea along with working out to start changing the fat to muscle and losing the weight again

But I'm definitely going to try and change my diet. Do you have any meal plans that you follow that you'd recommend?

Eating multiple times throughout the day will speed up your metabolism and help you to begin losing again. And this may sound odd but adjusting your diet may actually help with depression. This is one of the biggest problems with women ...their diet..skipping meals etc... Your diet will depend on your bmr. Do you know how to calculate that?

2 apps to help u my fitness calculator, and my fitness pal
Calculator will help you find your bmr, and you caloric need for maintenance or fat loss, my fitness pal will help u track everything u eat

Eating multiple times throughout the day will speed up your metabolism and help you to begin losing again. And this may sound odd but adjusting your diet may actually help with depression. This is one of the biggest problems with women ...their diet..skipping meals etc... Your diet will depend on your bmr. Do you know how to calculate that?

I do not. Anything you can teach me would be really appreciated! I'm still learning as I go.

I think I'll try to work on my diet before I start this then. Just to see if that works better for me and I won't have to worry about taking this.

I do not. Anything you can teach me would be really appreciated! I'm still learning as I go.

I think I'll try to work on my diet before I start this then. Just to see if that works better for me and I won't have to worry about taking this.
Don't get me wrong sarms are great for what you are trying to accomplish however try fixing this first and then incorporating gw and sr, as they also help increase metabolism

I think that's probably smart. You got plenty to go off of to make progress, MissBizz has you in the right direction.

You can PM me anytime!!!! I won't answer when I'm sleeping but other than that I'm always around!

You've been given some great advice by missbizz already. I would also encourage you to check out my diet and nutrition thread for dieting help. That may help you get on the right track

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Getting that diet lined out with the right training and cardio regiment is crucial. Once you have a good plan together, a stack of GW and SR9009 would greatly benefit you for your fat loss goals. There is no worry whatsoever of it giving anxiety or anything like that because there is no stimulants to worry about. They are both completely safe to use, even at your young age. Get them only at www.sarmsx.com to ensure you get the real thing in high quality. Here is how the dosing is setup and you need to run them 12 weeks

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Top Bottom