napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice needed

Tomd

Hey Dylan,

I’d like to start off by thanking you for bringing so much great content to YouTube, I’ve learned so much from your videos and I really appreciate it. Also I’m sorry about what happened to your channel, I really hope you are able to get it back! Anyways I’m in need of some help and I couldn’t think of a better person to ask. Please bare with me, I’m going to try not sound like an idiot that has no business doing steroids but you’ll probably see through that haha. So I’m on my 3rd cycle, the first 2 went great. The first two I ran 500mg of sustanon and 500 of eq a week and I poked 2x per week....again they went well. This cycle I’m running 500 cypionate and 600 eq but because of my job (I fly in and out of work, one week on one week off) I am only able to poke once per week....which is why I chose cypionate. The first month i started notice a lot of estrogen conversion. I even got a small amount of gyno and I was taking .5 arimidex every other day. I have since upped it to .5 everyday and the gyno hasn’t got any worse but I still notice my nipples getting sore every now and then. I was wondering if maybe because i am only able to poke once a week and my blood levels are fluctuation so much this could be what’s causing it?? If so is there a solution to this problem that doesn’t involve me trying to smuggle steroids to work? haha because I can’t do that...also is there any risks to taking so much arimidex? If not should I take more?? Any help would be so much appreciated man.

well arimidex is only a suppressor of estrogen, so it will only keep things at bay but wont kill estrogen like aromasin... i would switch to aromasin and would get bloodwork done to check estradiol levels...

well arimidex is only a suppressor of estrogen, so it will only keep things at bay but wont kill estrogen like aromasin... i would switch to aromasin and would get bloodwork done to check estradiol levels...

Thanks I’ll get on it ASAP! Any idea why this is a problem now and not the first 2 cycles?

Have you ever tried Nolvadex? I'm no expert but I'm on TRT and whenever I get a sore nip from time to time 20 mg a day makes it go away after about a week. Never needed anything else just simple old nolvadex. Also I notice a bump in libido with it.

Have you ever tried Nolvadex? I'm no expert but I'm on TRT and whenever I get a sore nip from time to time 20 mg a day makes it go away after about a week. Never needed anything else just simple old nolvadex. Also I notice a bump in libido with it.

I do have nolvadex for PCT but the way I understand how it works is it just blocks the
Estrogen receptors. It doesn’t stop the conversion of estrogen. Which works until you stop taking it and if you have an abundance of estrogen built up when the nolvadex wears off you will still get the side effects. But I could be wrong, that’s just how I understood it. I guess it’s worth looking into. Thanks!

nolvadex is NOT an ai, please dont tell people to use that... its only a band aid for it and it will just come back when you stop using it...

Yes that's exactly my understanding of how it works. I've just never needed it for more than short periods of times for flare ups. How much estrogen you convert and how it affects you I believe varies from person to person. I'm just sharing my own personal experience. I've personally never felt like I needed to use the conversion blockers to get the desired result. Maybe I don't actually make that much estrogen? Also I'm scared of messing up my cholesterol with the conversion blockers. I'm sure it could be done safely if you know what you are doing. But make damn sure you research it well first.

nolvadex is NOT an ai, please dont tell people to use that... its only a band aid for it and it will just come back when you stop using it...

Yes that's exactly my understanding of how it works. I've just never needed it for more than short periods of times for flare ups. How much estrogen you convert and how it affects you I believe varies from person to person. I'm just sharing my own personal experience. I've personally never felt like I needed to use the conversion blockers to get the desired result. Maybe I don't actually make that much estrogen? Also I'm scared of messing up my cholesterol with the conversion blockers. I'm sure it could be done safely if you know what you are doing. But make damn sure you research it well first.

I think it varies by your test dosage as well.

I did not intend to say or imply that nolvadex is an aromatase inhibitor. Sorry for the confusion. I was just offering my own personal experience of what works for me to get rid of the sore nips when it has happened to me. Yes I agree with you that it works like a band aid and the problem will come back if your estrogen stays high. But I also think that it has a place for some people. It has worked well for me. I should probably add that I don't take a high dosage of test either. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all. I don't want to appear that I'm offering medical advice.

Last edited:
I did not intend to say or imply that nolvadex is an aromatase inhibitor. Sorry for the confusion. I was just offering my own personal experience of what works for me to get rid of the sore nips when it has happened to me. Yes I agree with you that it works like a band aid and the problem will come back if your estrogen stays high. But I also think that it has a place for some people. It has worked well for me. I should probably add that I don't take a high dosage of test either. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all. I don't want to appear that I'm offering medical advice.

Your good bro. I just didnt want him getting the wrong idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom