napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice needed

harry3318

Hi all,
I'm really impressed by how dylan presents the videos and how much knowledge he have,

Ok,I know I did loads of mistakes plz don't focus on that....try to give advice for future,

I did 500mg/week test + 400mg/week eq
But just for 5 weeks(i know its stupid,plz forgive me...lol),

And then straight way i changed to
600mg/week test + 200mg/week tren ace divided twice a week,
Im in 5th week of tren cycle,

I just want to make corrections for better,

I want to do test+deca+dbol/anadrol,should i start it now?

Or
Should i correct the dose of tren and test,also wanna do tren e instead of tren ace......also wanna add anadrol 25mg per day?

What can u guys suggest without laughing on my dumb mistakes?

Also I need a source in Australia for those juices,Have none at the moment.

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You want to do better??? And you want to accomplish that by running MORE steroids??? WTF

You've already run steroids improperly for 10weeks
JUST FUCKING STOP.....run a full PCT

You are clueless..don't ever use steroids again until you are fully educated about them

Ok,I know I did loads of mistakes plz don't focus on that....try to give advice for future,

So you know you’ve made loads of mistakes but still want to make even more..? Just stop everything and run a pct before you seriously hurt yourself

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

im not going to laugh at dumb mistakes, thats childish but CLEARLY you didnt learn shit from those mistakes.. now you just want to run more and more? seriously? what is it going to take for you to actually get it bro?

Hi Dylan,
Is it possible to book a paid video appointment with you on regular basis?

On skype ...facebook video...whatsapp video or whatever....

Plz dylan,I need it.

Hi Dylan,
Is it possible to book a paid video appointment with you on regular basis?

On skype ...facebook video...whatsapp video or whatever....

Plz dylan,I need it.

You can get plenty of help you need here bro. What you plan to do is not the answer

You can start off by giving us your full stats, goals, and xperiemce.

My height is 180 cms and I used to be 275 heavy about 3 years ago,
Had MGB 3 yrs ago,slowly in 2 years i came down to 176

Maintained 176 for a year,
And then started going gym for 6 months without juices,

Couple of months ago,met a friend's trainer (he won few competions I know),
And he put me on

400 mg susta + 300 eq weekly, injected twice,I started to see slow n steady results,but
Then suddenly after 5 week when juice finished,

He put me on 700 mg test + 200 mg tren ace per week,mix in one syringe,injected twice,
Still I can see slow improvement

Now thats about to empty,

Now I realised after posting in this forum that everything had been done wrong,

I need suggestions from experienced person like dylan ....but without abuse....I'm ready to pay for custom advice.

well im not sure what you are looking for in terms of moving forward... you should not be using steroids whatsoever. that i can tell you with a million percent cerainty... have you had any bloodwork done? i would not recommend you steroid use if you paid me bro... you are just going to continue breaking yourself down and ruining your life... i wont contribute to that but i'll look at your bloodwork for you and see what may or may not need fixed for you, absolutely

Ok dylan,
Plz tell me the specific name of blood test i should do?
What should i say to the clinician?

here's a link, you dont even need to go to a doctor... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

if you do, you need a full hormonal panel with these test...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom