napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice needed

kashants

Hi Dylan,

I have been watching your very informative videos on youtube regarding steroid cycles. I will be taking my second cycle and I just want your advice whether it’s ok or if I need to add anything or take anything out.

My stats are: 5 foot 11 inches tall, weight 196 pounds and this will be my second cycle. My first 12 week cycle was Test e - 350mg per week, Primo - 400mg per week, Tren ace - 90mg per week (taken last 7 weeks of cycle only).

This will be my 12 weeks bulking cycle:

Will be taking Aromasin throughout cycle 12.5mg every other day and Cabergoline 0.5mg every 3 days. Also will ensure I consume adequate protein, good carbs, healthy fats and drink plenty of water on a daily basis.

Test e 350mg per week throughout cycle (pinned Monday 175mg & Thursday 175mg)

Deca 250mg per week throughout cycle (pinned Monday 125mg & 125mg Thursday)

Note: both above will be in same syringe

1st 4 weeks

Dbol - 30mg per day (3x 10mg oral tabs taken throughout the day)

Note: then will have 4 weeks off oral steroid.

Last 4 weeks (finisher to cycle)

Winstrol 30mg per day (3x 10mg oral tabs taken throughout the day)

Note: HCG to start last 3 weeks of cycle at 500iu a week (pinned Monday 250iu & Thursday 250iu). Then will wait 2 weeks before I start PCT

PCT (4 Weeks)

Toremifene Citrate - 60mg/60mg/40mg/40mg

Clomifene Citrate - 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg

Would I need a liver protectant or anything else, if so what would you recommend?

Your advice would be much appreciated.

SMFH... tren on a first cycle, really?? three steroids on a first cycle, really? wow man...

how old are you and what is your body fat?

okay man, im too just tired of it to even get into all the problems especially running tren on a first cycle but im just going to start letting people learn the hard way...

yes, of course you need organ support with dbol... thats a BASIC concept that screams that you should not be using steroids without knowing something so common but like i said, you are going to have to learn one way or another i guess.. "liver support" is nowhere near enough.. what about blood pressure, kidneys, lipids, etc????? do you just let all of that get smashed??? my organ st has 44 total ingredients that keep you fully protected... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have slightly altered my 2nd cycle, instead of Winstrol at last 4 weeks of cycle i have decided to take Masteron e (300mg per week) at week 6-12. (Im aware Enanthate take longer to kick in)

Would it be ok to take 6 weeks in to cycle or would you recommend earlier?, also I chose the Enanthate version of Masteron as I don’t want to inject too many times and I can include in the same syringe as Test and Deca twice a week.

Also I have decided the above due to: Masteron also being a dehydrotestoseron-derivated steroid with similar cutting properties to Winstrol, but I see it has much lower negative impact on health.

Due to the so-called fist pass through the liver and 17-alpha-alkylation to resist, Winstrol will indeed give some load to the liver. And one of the consequences of this is also an absolutely terrible impact on my lipid profile. Probably no other oral steroids adversely influence cholesterol levels as Winstrol. Also, it has a peculiarity to dry out the joint fluid. This is an extra risk to get harmed. I'm aware Deca should help here, but still it’s an unneeded risk.

Also upon much research I see Masteron does not have these negative side effects. It does not change lipids significantly, it does not dry out joint fluid, it is not alkylated and 1st pass through the liver is not the case here.

I would greatly appreciate your comments regarding this?

you can use masteron is you want but at 13% body fat, you are not going to get much from it... your body fat is too high to even see it really work aside from some strength gain... you do some nice cut and paste though, i will give you that but please stop just doing that, it looks foolish man.. like i said, you can use it if you want but it doesn't make a ton of sense... i would replace winstrol with s4... here, watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx4OaNrKMN8&t=42s

Well,masteron is almost entirely a cosmetic drug with no real other benefits so being 13% bodyfat it doesn't make sense to me considering you won't see much on hardening and vascularity

What daily/weekly dose do you recommend for S4 Andarine and how many weeks should i run? bearing in mind i am going to be on dbol (1-4weeks), test e & deca (1-12 weeks). So S4 would be as a nice finisher to my cycle

I see S4 Andarine is available in oral tablet & powder form. Does it effect the liver in any way and can i take either?

Also on my first 4 weeks of my cycle when i am taking Dbol - 30mg per day (3x 10mg oral tabs taken throughout the day) when should i take Organ st?

s4 is ran 50 mg per day... 25 mg in the a.m .and 25 mg 4-6 hours later... it has no effect on the liver... take organ st 4 hours in between dbol doses

Since my cycle is 12 weeks. From what week would you recommend using S4?

Also will it still be ok for me to use HCG (last 3 weeks of cycle at 500iu a week pinned Monday 250iu & Thursday 250iu) with S4, Then wait 2 weeks before I start PCT?

I know this may sound a stupid question but, i'm confused as to how to take the liquid form of S4 Andarine, mk-2866 & gw-501516? And how do you ensure measure dose to ensure you only take the amount required.

Can you mix it with meal replacement shake or juice/water??

Thank you Dylan.

In your experience would it be beneficial for me to add Nutrobal MK-677 to my cycle? The reason why i'm considering this is due to its fat loss and muscle gain properties.

What dose would you recommend and how long should i run for in conjunction with everything else i will be taking?

Also i have been looking for a UK based Sarm supplier and come across Receptorchem that is based in London. Has anyone you have come across had any experience with Sarms from them?

With an OP like this...the time/effort to benefit ratio is so highly questionable....makes a guy wonder why we even bother

Top Bottom