napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice needed

gomzeer

What’s up man, i am a recent subscriber to your YouTube channel and can see you have a lot of knowledge in dealing with sarms. I recently purchased a package with three different sarms ( rad140 90 , Ligan sarm 60, ya-11 90 ). They told me to take three pills of the 90 dosage and two pills of the 60 dosage. I’m not sure if whether to take all three cycles at once or to break them up and take one can at a time ?
Please help

get rid of that shit asap... yk11 is something YOU DO NOT want to mess with and its hard telling what you even have with what you listed... this is a fucking DISASTER waiting to happen... none of this adds up or makes sense AT ALL... GET RID OF IT ASAP

I got three separate bottles
. Rad 140 ( 90 quantity )
. Ligan sarm ( 60 quantity )
. YK-11 ( 90 quantity )
So which bottles should I keep taking and a what dosage ??a

i would not keep any of them.. you dont even know what you have but its not likely a sarm at all...

That's definitely nothing you want to mess with bro. We do t know wether you have prohormones or what you have

if you go through with taking these YOU BEST have a FULL pct on hand and you may want to consider an ai because i have seen people have many different issues with such sketchy shit like this

Top Bottom