napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on my first cycle

sukukarunakaran

Hello sir,

First of all thank you for the wonderful videos.
I’m 28 ( 5ft 10inch, 79 kg 13-15% bf) and have been lifting for more than 10 years. I introduced anabolic into my body for the first time last February and that was anavar and tbol tabs. Now I want to start my real cycle and I liked your bulking video about test, Deca and EQ. Before seeing the video I was planning to include Masteron and anadrol but thank god I watched your video at the right time. I would like to have your advice on this cycle with test, deca and EQ and also the necessary tabs to have along to avoid any side effects and also the perfect PCT.

absolutely not... your first cycle would be TEST ONLY and thats it... you have never ran a first real cycle so this is all i can recommend along with possibly adding sarms to it but in no way would i recommend what you have asked with test, deca and eq.. .

Thank you for the info brother.
can you also recommend the dosage for TEST C and how long I have to run it... do I need to take AI along to avoid any undesirable effects.

yes, 12 weeks, 250-350 mg week and aromasin 12.5 mg every other day...

pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Always stick with test only on your first cycle. Run the dosages Dylan gave you and run the full pct posted afterwards and you'll be covered well

One more thing I wanted to ask on behalf of my partner at gym.
He is also doing his first cycle and by the advice of trainer he already started taking test c 400mg and Deca 600mg. He competed one week of this along with anadrol 50mg (4 days). He also took nolvadex every three days. Now I asked him to stop and do test alone. Do you have any advice for him
He is 30 yrs, 80kg and 15%bf approx

Thank you

Yea..check out some bras, he'll have a nice set of titts soon
for fucks sake... ive literally had it today with people using steroids and not having a MOTHERFUCKING CLUE what they are doing... THIS is the reason steroids get such a bad name and why people get hurt... PURE FUCKING IGNORANCE... i just dont get it... i really dont

he needs to drop everything... you should never use nolva with deca, ever... he can run test only and thats it period! tell him to STOP using nolva... its no an AI anyway!

he needs to drop everything... you should never use nolva with deca, ever... he can run test only and thats it period! tell him to STOP using nolva... its no an AI anyway!
Appreciate your support and patience bro... he dropped everything. Now can he start the test c only cycle straight away or should he do some PCT and start all over again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom