napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on my 2nd cycle

Gerrard

Hello Dylan how are you doing brother ?Hope your doing great. I have been watching all your videos and passing to my Mates and we all love your videos we are from Australia .
I have been training Naturally from last 10 to 12 yrs since I was 15 to 16 I'm now 27 years old
I took Sus 250 for 13 weeks that was my first Cycle I took that 3 months ago .
I have seen your videos on Euipoise ( Boldonone ) really impressed me so I have bought Test E and Euipoise I would like to run that cycle please Advice me how much should I take and how many times a week and how long for and I have got nolvadex and Clomid when should I take that ?
My Age 27
My weight 69
My height is 170
Training 5 to 6 times
My body fat is 8%
Please advise me on this I would really really appreciate .

you have NO pct whatsoever... none... clomid alone is NOT a pct... you also need to gain a good 10-15 lbs naturally before you use steroids... i would never advise steroid use at your current size... you can EASILY add that weight naturally...

You are far too undersized for steroid use bro. You need to build a better natural foundation first, which you do not have.

you need to shift your focus to your diet and start training for hypertrophy to get the necessary NATURAL size you need and can definitely obtain... you do not want to try to turn a marathon into a sprint

Gerrard

Hello Guys thanks a lot for your reply and response on my question I appreciate all of your time and advice thank you .
But I think you guys mistake about my weight my weight is 70 kg is it too less? Honestly for my height?

There are dosing guides all over the internet and test and bold are super common compounds. You're going to get a negative reaction when you ask people to do all the work for you.

why do i have to repeat myself bro? we clearly said you are too undersized and yes i read exactly what you said...

Top Bottom