napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on MK-677 needed

Jimbo

I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this:

I'm currently about three weeks into an Osta/Rad stack and and very impressed with the results so far. (Got everything from SarmsX btw).

I'm thinking about throwing in a little MK-677 to accentuate the joint healing properties.

My questions are:
1) from what I've read I can run this right through my PCT and beyond, is that right?

2) if I dosed at night, would that help alleviate some of the lethargy that people may experience?

3) coming off - does your natural GH "crash" (go way below when you started)? If so is there some other type of pct needed for this sarm specific to GH "imbalances".

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently about three weeks into an Osta/Rad stack and and very impressed with the results so far. (Got everything from SarmsX btw).

I'm thinking about throwing in a little MK-677 to accentuate the joint healing properties.

My questions are:
1) from what I've read I can run this right through my PCT and beyond, is that right?

2) if I dosed at night, would that help alleviate some of the lethargy that people may experience?

3) coming off - does your natural GH "crash" (go way below when you started)? If so is there some other type of pct needed for this sarm specific to GH "imbalances".

Thanks!

1. absolutely right bro

2. NO, you NEVER dose at night... it will NEGATIVELY effect your sleep but if you dose in the a.m. you will have the best sleep you have ever had

3. no not at all on either question

this is an EXCELLENT addition... you will be so happy you added this in bro... i cant say enough about it..

My questions are:

Thanks!

Yes, you can absolutely run it through pct and beyond. It has no suppression on your HPTA at all and is best to run 6 months to a year

Dosing is advised in the AM or it can affect your sleep negatively.

No sorry about GH crashing after coming off. This works by increasing your GH output naturally and you will just go back to normal leveks after use

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Do you stop after one year of use? I would assume it is good to get off it for a few months so the body doesn't permanently adjust.

My questions are:

Thanks!

1. yes
2.AM is preferred
3. no

Do you stop after one year of use? I would assume it is good to get off it for a few months so the body doesn't permanently adjust.
It really doesn't require much of a break like other things, because adaptation is less of an issue. I agree with Dylan that maybe taking a month off once a year is fine

Dylan answered all your questions but I highly recommend it from personal experience. I'm about 6 weeks into my first use of it and I love it. Sleep is great. Pumps are great. Appetite has been noticeable but not insatiable which is good depending on your goals. It allows me to eat but I can easily go without if I want to. Skin has been better than before I started as well. It's a great addition to any stack or as a stand alone.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Dylan answered all your questions but I highly recommend it from personal experience. I'm about 6 weeks into my first use of it and I love it. Sleep is great. Pumps are great. Appetite has been noticeable but not insatiable which is good depending on your goals. It allows me to eat but I can easily go without if I want to. Skin has been better than before I started as well. It's a great addition to any stack or as a stand alone.

Phurious Pharma Rep

im so glad your running this jack... this is right up your alley and your experiencing everything you should be... it just continues throughout use... things only improve more and more each month...

My body is finally not tired all time. Its been about 3 weeks... And the hunger is way more managable now too

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

im so glad your running this jack... this is right up your alley and your experiencing everything you should be... it just continues throughout use... things only improve more and more each month...

Glad to hear that!!! I do feel it's getting more pronounced which is great. I didn't expect a building effect but it seems to be happening.

Phurious Pharma Rep

My body is finally not tired all time. Its been about 3 weeks... And the hunger is way more managable now too

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

excellent bro! thats about the exact timing when you should expect all of that to occur so that is perfect... NOW watch how things change! good work sticking it out! it will be WELL worth it

Glad to hear that!!! I do feel it's getting more pronounced which is great. I didn't expect a building effect but it seems to be happening.

Phurious Pharma Rep

ya, the it treated me pretty fantastically. It definitely becomes more pronounced over time, about 2-3 months in I felt was the sweet spot and continuous level gains after.

ya, the it treated me pretty fantastically. It definitely becomes more pronounced over time, about 2-3 months in I felt was the sweet spot and continuous level gains after.
I think I'd also agree with that. It really starting showing its true potential for me about 3 months in with some nice steady body composition changes

Great info gentlemen - I really appreciate it. Just ordered some from SarmsX.

Great info gentlemen - I really appreciate it. Just ordered some from SarmsX.

you definitely want to make sure you run it 6 months at the minimum but a year is preferred... there's A LOT of benefits to go along with use... if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know...

I picked some up and I have been running this for the past five days. Noticed a definite improvement in sleep quality. Also – I don't know if it's psychological or what – but I noticed I have clearer thinking and I am less stressed (perhaps from blocking cortisol)? Either way – glad I adding this to the stack.

Top Bottom