domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice on how to deal with this

Advice on how to deal with this

I've been a gamer binge eater and sedentary lazy ass till i was 21 yo. I decided i wanted more from life so i started to lose weight (w/o workout or proper diet...simply starving).i've been eating 1 meal a day consisting of 200g of meat and a few veggies, 2 nutritional shakes that were around 250 cals each and 1 orange or apple per day(about 800-900 cals)for 8 months.
    Dropped from 310 lbs to 180. Then i started working out.i ran 3 easy steroid cycles and 3 sarm cycle over the course of 3 years following dylan's videos(i know i started too early and you don"t advice this...but there's nothing i can do now...i was desperate to get a good physique. Didn't suffer any noticeable side effects.right now i'm

Height:5 11
    Weight:188
    Bf:no idea maybe you can tell me from picture
    My question is...can i deal with this loose skin any other way then surgery?
    I've been doing IF 20/4 on workout days and one meal a day on rest days plus mk 677 for allrdy 3 months and i see 0 improvement.Was hoping for some autophagy but it ain't that easy.My diet is 100% clean just a re feed once every 10 days or so.i've been dieting for so long i forgot the taste of junk food...don't even crave cheat meals.Also am i lean enough for masteron?(i expect to drop another 4-5% bf with this cycle
    Test tren masteron 400 mg each and gw 20 mg s-4 50 mg 12 weeks with mk 677 25 mg year around)
    I would have liked to run test lower and mast higher but i can't since i have a blend of 100 mg each).

https://prnt.sc/jsp6pc

didn't know how else to upload it sry
    Last edited by Kael; 06-08-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Masteron would be for very low BF bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steroids are NOT going to fix loose skin nor is any other ped, nor cream etc and why on earth are you using any steroid, especially tren at 24 years old? surgery is the only way you are going to fix that...

didn't start the cycle yet. it's not too late to not run it . i know steroids won't fix it but they will give the extra muscle boost and fat loss together with the autophagy from IF. But i think i'll take the easy way and go surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    didn't start the cycle yet. it's not too late to not run it . i know steroids won't fix it but they will give the extra muscle boost and fat loss together with the autophagy from IF. But i think i'll take the easy way and go surgery
    Trust me bro, steroids will not come close to fixing it man and nor will anything else... i have a lot of plastic surgeon friends ive talked to them about this as friends, not potential clients and there is no other way to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Surgery is really the only option for that much loose skin bro.

Leave the steroids alone for the time being though, in any case you lost all that weight through diet, exercise and determination - not steroids.

well - mostly starving ... the recomping has been done 70% by steroids/sarms i've ran..

those 8 months were much easier tbh then what i try to acomplish now

very wierd in my case i don't have loose skin on my upper body (back chest arms) just in the mid section and glutes