napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on how to deal with this

Kael

I've been a gamer binge eater and sedentary lazy ass till i was 21 yo. I decided i wanted more from life so i started to lose weight (w/o workout or proper diet...simply starving).i've been eating 1 meal a day consisting of 200g of meat and a few veggies, 2 nutritional shakes that were around 250 cals each and 1 orange or apple per day(about 800-900 cals)for 8 months.
Dropped from 310 lbs to 180. Then i started working out.i ran 3 easy steroid cycles and 3 sarm cycle over the course of 3 years following dylan's videos(i know i started too early and you don"t advice this...but there's nothing i can do now...i was desperate to get a good physique. Didn't suffer any noticeable side effects.right now i'm

Height:5 11
Weight:188
Bf:no idea maybe you can tell me from picture
My question is...can i deal with this loose skin any other way then surgery?
I've been doing IF 20/4 on workout days and one meal a day on rest days plus mk 677 for allrdy 3 months and i see 0 improvement.Was hoping for some autophagy but it ain't that easy.My diet is 100% clean just a re feed once every 10 days or so.i've been dieting for so long i forgot the taste of junk food...don't even crave cheat meals.Also am i lean enough for masteron?(i expect to drop another 4-5% bf with this cycle
Test tren masteron 400 mg each and gw 20 mg s-4 50 mg 12 weeks with mk 677 25 mg year around)
I would have liked to run test lower and mast higher but i can't since i have a blend of 100 mg each).

steroids are NOT going to fix loose skin nor is any other ped, nor cream etc and why on earth are you using any steroid, especially tren at 24 years old? surgery is the only way you are going to fix that...

didn't start the cycle yet. it's not too late to not run it . i know steroids won't fix it but they will give the extra muscle boost and fat loss together with the autophagy from IF. But i think i'll take the easy way and go surgery

didn't start the cycle yet. it's not too late to not run it . i know steroids won't fix it but they will give the extra muscle boost and fat loss together with the autophagy from IF. But i think i'll take the easy way and go surgery

Trust me bro, steroids will not come close to fixing it man and nor will anything else... i have a lot of plastic surgeon friends ive talked to them about this as friends, not potential clients and there is no other way to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Surgery is really the only option for that much loose skin bro.

Leave the steroids alone for the time being though, in any case you lost all that weight through diet, exercise and determination - not steroids.

well - mostly starving ... the recomping has been done 70% by steroids/sarms i've ran..

very wierd in my case i don't have loose skin on my upper body (back chest arms) just in the mid section and glutes

First of all, congrats on your progress. Seems like you’ve come a long way. If I were you I would give PEDs a break. Consult a doctor and get the surgery. Wait a couple years and see where you’re at. There’s no substitute for hard work. And you are still very young and can make progress without steroids.

First of all, congrats on your progress. Seems like you’ve come a long way. If I were you I would give PEDs a break. Consult a doctor and get the surgery. Wait a couple years and see where you’re at. There’s no substitute for hard work. And you are still very young and can make progress without steroids.
Good advice...

Well said and i completely agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

got it , that's exactly what i'm going to do . i allrdy talked to a doctor before coming here , he said the surgery might leave some cut marks that will heal very hard and mby not even completely .. that's why i hesitated and was willing to try other ways.
But i'll get the surgery and leave steroids aside for a time. Gonna continue with mk 677 and probably run the s-4 and gw only cycle

I can tell you first hand buddy that you'll need corrective surgery, my wife had weight loss surgery a few years ago and went on the same journey as you [you're in great shape by the way] and she lost over half her body weight. The removal of the excess skin can only be done by surgery alone and I've physically heard those words first hand.

You should really research into the latest on autophagy benifits if you want to try and optimise it. I'd suggest trying for a 2 day fast to start. The effects from autophagy won't really benifit you as dramatically with just IF (yes it will help but even doing a 5/2 every so often, along with the IF will help you more i feel) not sure its gonna fix the loose skin issue but yeah autophagy is amazing and I've been incorporating 5/2 or sometimes even longer. I aim for once a month.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah pretty much how most do it but can be any days. Works well if your lifting heavy 3 days a week and then fast during your 2 rest days. Has the added benifit of also increasing your natural hgh production (one of the only real natural ways to do this) 2 days seems optimal for it to be done realistically on a regular basis however studies have been done on autophagy and 72hr (3 days) are probably the best but not as easy to do obviously. Also for a proper autophagy effect you need to be very strict in your fast as almost anything can kick you out of it (eating, glucose, insulin, proteins etc) so it's recommended if your aiming for autophagy do a proper water only fast. It requires discipline but its quite easy once you get used to it. If you have been doing 16/8 already an upgrade to a 2 day should be easy for you. Autophagy is incredible and it's amazing seeing some of the research coming out of its affects. (i read alot of boring research papers at work lol)
you mean fasting for 2 days?like not eating saturday & sunday?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom