napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for first SARMs Cycle

Khalin

Been doing some research on my own, and admittedly still need a lot of help.

I’m 25, 5’6, 185lbs, between 20-25 percent body fat. I have been lifting consistently for 6 years or so. There was an irregular interruption in my typical training regimen and diet for the last 6 months due to military service. Prior to the interruption I was doing CrossFit, with bodybuilding mixed in, which is the training style I’ve had for the last 2 years.

My goals are body recompsistion and an improvement in endurance for athletic performance.

I am most interested in MK-2866 Ostarine, MK- 677 Nutrabol, GW501516 Cardarine.

I don’t want to try S4, because of the importance of vision (especially at night) in my profession.

The questions:

Are these the right SARMs for my goals? Is this a good stack?
How long of a cycle should I plan on running? 8 weeks? 12? I would prefer 8 weeks but see a lot of recommendations for 12.
And what should my post cycle look like, assuming one is necessary?

5'6, 185lbs, 25% body fat. My friend you are quiet fat. I recommend you take out the Ostarine, Nutrabol. use the Cardarine and go on a calorie deficit diet for a few weeks, and do a LOT of cardio + sauna sessions. Once you lean out, then add the Ostarine and Nutrabol and do a clean bulk.

But right now the important thing is for you to lean out and lose some weight / fat.

thats not the right stack for your goals, no brother... you want a cutting stack... this is what you should go with if you dont want s4...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom