napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice dbol

hatfolds

How's it going man I've seen some of your videos and figured you could give me some solid advice on dianabol.... I want to try to run a cycle I don't like needles so thats pretty much out of the picture and why I figured my only result would be oral I'm very un educated with roids so any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated thanks alot!

Of course I would like to go about this the absolute safest way thanks again!

How's it going man I've seen some of your videos and figured you could give me some solid advice on dianabol.... I want to try to run a cycle I don't like needles so thats pretty much out of the picture and why I figured my only result would be oral I'm very un educated with roids so any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated thanks alot!

hey bro... the problem is that running oral only cycles is pretty much the stupidest thing you can do.. im not advising you to do something i know is detrimental to you.. some assholes will do that because they don't care about you but i have ethics... if you dont want to pin then you should not use steroids... you do have other options... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack

You can't run oral steroids by themselves without test. If you don't want to use needles, Sarms would be a good option for you. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

let me know bro because you need to get off the path you are currently on or you are going to have nothing but issues moving forward

Top Bottom