napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on cycle log. How do I keep one?

Samcro1934

PLEASE help I need advice on cycle log. How do I keep one?

Just started my cycle yesterday and would like to keep a log but not sure exactly what information I'm logging/keeping track of. Anyone have any advice?

Greatly Appreciated everyone!

Last edited:
just give updates on how things are going for you and how your training is etc... theres a ton of logs on here you can read and look at to help you out and give you an idea on how to do it

theres A TON of logs on the site here man... all you have to do is take a few minutes and look

either site is fine... evo is completely fine to look for logs as well... im just saying theres tons on both sites... it takes a few seconds to see them...

Any insight you can offer to things you are experiencing with physical changes, performance benefits, and sides both positive and negative are what everyone is looking for

Just started my cycle yesterday and would like to keep a log but not sure exactly what information I'm logging/keeping track of. Anyone have any advice?

Greatly Appreciated everyone!
I use mine as my diary. What i body part i worked, how many sets, what my nutrition is at that point, what success im seeing, whats on my mind. I reread it later to see what was working and what wasnt so i can use that info going forward

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom