napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice cycle

guellors

Good evening Dylan,

First of all, thank you for everything that you do for the community and keeping it 100% real with all the information that you provide! I always listen very careful to what you have to say in your videos and enjoy the knowledge I get from it, I’m sure a lot other viewers feel the same way.

I need your advice if possible, how can I run this and dosage, I have a tons of information but you know lots of people have lots of options in how to dose everything. I think I will feel better if you can help as I can tell you know so much about this subjects.

My goal is to lean and get some mass while getting lean.

I want to run a cycle of Tren Enanthate 200 with Sustanon 300. (Never done Tren but have done different cycles of Testosterone)

What I have on hand today:

Tren Enanthate 200mg x20ML
Sustanon 300 x20ML

Pct

Clomid
Tamoxifen
Aromasin
Mk 2866
GW 501506

I need to get organ st.

And I do have to carbergoline and planty of Vitamin B6

Do I need more tren or more sustanon?
Do I need to get more pct?
Can I even run a cycle with the amount of tren and sustanon I have now ?

What are your thoughts?

I will very much appreciate any information you can give me!

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Dylan,

I have done 5 cycles of testosterone only:

1st cycle Enanthate 100mg x10 wks,
2nd cycle Enanthate 200mg x10 wks
3rd cycle Sustanon 250 500mg x 10 wks
4th cycle Sustanon 300 600mg x 8 wks
5th cycle Propionate 500mg x10 wks

I’m 33 yrs old, height 6”1, weight 212lbs, body fat check by doctor 16%

I was training for body building at the age of 23 to my 27 non stoping, too a long break at my 30s and now been working out for a year and 6 months, Work out routines are pretty consistent.

My last cycle was the Propionate, good results but poorly thought out honestly. My pct was not as what you recommend although I did not get any side effect lucky. And that was about 4 months ago.

My goal is to gain some mass with the least amount of water retention. I don’t want to gain 40lbs by all means. But if I’m able to keep 10lbs at the end and reduce more body fat, that would be awesome.

i definitely would not run tren when you have only used test in the past... you need to use some other less harsh compounds first before jumping into tren

What are your recommendations and how to run them. If not Tren, what do you think I should be trying instead

Last edited:
What are your recommendations and how to run them. If not Tren, what do you think I should be trying instead
Primo or eq would be great for your goal to go with test. Even deca. I recomp great on it. And deca is better than anything for building muscle in my opinion

for the love of god please don’t run tren E before tren A, you have no idea how difficult the sides will be for you.

i would go with primo or eq like rick recommended... personally , primo is my favorite so i would go that route

Top Bottom