napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advice on cycle .

Recker8

Hey guys I just finished pct 1 and ahalf months ago and feeling great. I ran test e 250 at 1cc every 5 days for 12 weeks . Used wintrol as a finisher at 30mg a day ran for 4 weeks. Im currently 6 feet 182 pounds at 11 % bf. cycle history includes test e 250 , d-bol , and winstrol , and proper ai's over the course of 2 cycles. I have a few questions I would love your opinions on. Is it to early to do another cycle being only off pct 1 and half months ? For this cycle here is what im thinking.

test e 250 @ 1.5 cc every 5 days for 12 weeks
anadrol , for 4 weeks as a kick start.
pct is nolvadex and clomid gw 501516 and ai through out cycle.

any advice or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated !

big shout out to hippocampus the 44 and Dylan for everything you guys do !

Hey guys I just finished pct 1 and ahalf months ago and feeling great. I ran test e 250 at 1cc every 5 days for 12 weeks . Used wintrol as a finisher at 30mg a day ran for 4 weeks. Im currently 6 feet 182 pounds at 11 % bf. cycle history includes test e 250 , d-bol , and winstrol , and proper ai's over the course of 2 cycles. I have a few questions I would love your opinions on. Is it to early to do another cycle being only off pct 1 and half months ? For this cycle here is what im thinking.

test e 250 @ 1.5 cc every 5 days for 12 weeks
anadrol , for 4 weeks as a kick start.
pct is nolvadex and clomid gw 501516 and ai through out cycle.

any advice or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated !

big shout out to hippocampus the 44 and Dylan for everything you guys do !

No bro....just no. Time off needs to be just as long as you were on plus pct time....so you would need 16 weeks off after pct before starting another cycle

Your pct is not complete at all either. This is what it should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom