napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on CrossFit cycle

william32

I am getting ready to do another cycle and I do CrossFit. I find that when I take a normal to large cycle of Test I get sluggish.
I am looking to do a lighter cycle for a season of endurance and considering adding SARMS. I'd love to hear advice on my planned cycle and also hear any advice on adding Peptides (they are completely unfamiliar to me).

Here is the 12 week cycle I am thinking of:

1-12 Sustanon - 250 mg per wk
1-10 Equipoise - 200 mg per wk
7-12 Anavar - 50mg ED
1-12 Arimidex - .5mg EOD

1-12 Ostrine 25mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Sarms protocol in there for sure, that in itself will be an amazing addition especially to intensity style training like crossfit.

The sust is kind of preference I'd say, I would personally just run E or C and keep things easy. The only problem with your cycle is the EQ, at 200mg/week for 10 weeks I'm gonna be honest it's basically useless. Although the muscular endurance effects or EQ are unmatched it really needs 5-6 weeks to kick in and that's at a dose of 600mg/week minimum. With such a short cycle duration its a little tricky to recommend something that fits into what you do training wise.. I was thinking Primo but again 10 weeks just won't be enough but again you do have the sarms in the back which is great.. I think you should just bump the test up to about 400mg/week and drop the EQ, maybe a low dose deca instead because even at 200-300mg/week deca will give good joint support without too much aromatizing sides..

The VAR here is tricky because VAR is great but you will definitely experience some muscle pumps and potentional cramping especially if you are doing consistent crossfit style movements.. Make sure you are taking in 3-4g of taurine plus the general electrolytes to combat this

william32 said:
I am getting ready to do another cycle and I do CrossFit. I find that when I take a normal to large cycle of Test I get sluggish.
I am looking to do a lighter cycle for a season of endurance and considering adding SARMS. I'd love to hear advice on my planned cycle and also hear any advice on adding Peptides (they are completely unfamiliar to me).

7-12 Anavar - 50mg ED
1-12 Arimidex - .5mg EOD

1-12 Ostrine 25mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother! I LOVE crossfit cycles but we really have to change this one around... The blinding issue right off the jump is your eq dose and length... Both are very off here brother... The eq is ran WAY too short and WAY too low... this MUST be changed... You have to know when you go into a cycle that contains eq that its going to be a longer cycle, 16 weeks at the minimum... You should not run it lower than 600 mg week either or you are selling it far too short... Second, the use of enavar would normally make sense on this cycle but not with crossfit involved here... The issue is the excruciating pumps that come along with use... You will find it FAR more of a performance hinderance then help... I would honestly only use proviron here UNLESS you cut the anavar dose in half AND make sure you are using taurine... Im not a huge sustanon fan here but I DO like your dosing on it... that's all that's necessary... I would HIGHLY consider adding primo but I will design this for you without it... Im adding test cyp as opposed to sustanon but you can use it if you want as well... Here is a far better cycle... BTW, NEVER RUN A CROSSFIT CYCLE WITHOUT SARMS... VERY WISE ON THAT BROTHER...

1-16 test cyp 250 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day
5-18 GW-501516 20 mg day
7-18 S4 50 mg day
15-18 hcg 1000 ius day

PCT 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
test booster of your choice
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You have the very best in SARMS with Pure Essence and the best of the best here with sources to choose from brother... If you need any other help, don't hesitate to let me know...

Thanks guys, this is very helpful. A lot of other forums just like to bash CrossFit.

I was curious about the pumps with Anavar because Dbol nearly had me layed out in the fetal position with cramps from pumps.

I will up the EQ dose and duration.

I only chose Sustanon because I had good results previously and my last cycle was Test E.
Plus I can get s good deal on Sustanon.

Any reason for preferring Cyp, I have never used it?

Also, any info on Peptides?

DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:

7-12 Anavar - 50mg ED
1-12 Arimidex - .5mg EOD

1-12 Ostrine 25mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother! I LOVE crossfit cycles but we really have to change this one around... The blinding issue right off the jump is your eq dose and length... Both are very off here brother... The eq is ran WAY too short and WAY too low... this MUST be changed... You have to know when you go into a cycle that contains eq that its going to be a longer cycle, 16 weeks at the minimum... You should not run it lower than 600 mg week either or you are selling it far too short... Second, the use of enavar would normally make sense on this cycle but not with crossfit involved here... The issue is the excruciating pumps that come along with use... You will find it FAR more of a performance hinderance then help... I would honestly only use proviron here UNLESS you cut the anavar dose in half AND make sure you are using taurine... Im not a huge sustanon fan here but I DO like your dosing on it... that's all that's necessary... I would HIGHLY consider adding primo but I will design this for you without it... Im adding test cyp as opposed to sustanon but you can use it if you want as well... Here is a far better cycle... BTW, NEVER RUN A CROSSFIT CYCLE WITHOUT SARMS... VERY WISE ON THAT BROTHER...

1-16 test cyp 250 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day
5-18 GW-501516 20 mg day
7-18 S4 50 mg day
15-18 hcg 1000 ius day

PCT 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
test booster of your choice
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You have the very best in SARMS with Pure Essence and the best of the best here with sources to choose from brother... If you need any other help, don't hesitate to let me know...

Dylan has laid you out with an extremely nice cycle for your intended sport and goals. We design customized crossfit cycles along with Dylan on a daily basis as SARMS tend to be the product of choice for this sport. As many of us at Pure Essence are not only chemists and developers, we are also very large athletes with high interests in health and fitness, we go the extra mile to ensure the best results are provided to EVERYONE but especially with regard to this type of athletic performer. The layout you have is extremely ideal. You have no toxicity involved which would lead to a feeling of lethargy and take away from your performance. You would also experience terrible "pumps" as pointed out earlier. These are very detrimental to your performance levels of your sport. The obvious peptide addition here would be aicar. It stacks beautifully with GW-501516. If you were to add a peptide, that would be ideal. Our close friends at peptideswarehouse have very strong quality for your aicar needs. If you were to add anything, that would be the one! Please let us know if we can be of any help to you!

Also Dylan how would you add the Primo?

The Proviron is pricey through my guy.

william32 said:

if you think proviron is pricey, then just wait until you see the primo price. there are some very nice sources here that have both proviron and primo at a very affordable price with top quality you may want to look into... thats up to you... IF you did add primo, it would be weeks 1-16 at 600=800 mg week... I LOVE primo on an endurance cycle but the one I laid out would work well for you... If you can add the primo I would HIGHLY recommend it...

william32 said:

if you think proviron is pricey, then just wait until you see the primo price. there are some very nice sources here that have both proviron and primo at a very affordable price with top quality you may want to look into... thats up to you... IF you did add primo, it would be weeks 1-16 at 600=800 mg week... I LOVE primo on an endurance cycle but the one I laid out would work well for you... If you can add the primo I would HIGHLY recommend it...

Strangely the Primo he has isn't a bad price.

Anybody can message me if they got good deals.

Would you recommend Doing the Test, EQ, Primo and Proviron?

Proviron shouldn't be that pricey man it's nothing crazy.. Primo on the other hand is a different story but yes it's going to hit the wallet but is worth it.. If you can lengthen your cycle out and stick with the EQ then you'll be fine. Test + EQ + the benefits of Proviron is a simple yet great stack, not to mention the SARMs are going to be an amazing additional to crossfit type training

My guy usually has great prices and multiple brands.

He has Primo for the same price as test but he currently only has one brand of Proviron.

william32 said:
My guy usually has great prices and multiple brands.

He has Primo for the same price as test but he currently only has one brand of Proviron.

I would be VERY careful knowing primo is the same price as test. Just ask around on that brother... That is completely up to you but that just does not sound right... I hate to jump to conclusions without knowing but on the surface, that does not sound good...

william32 said:
Strangely the Primo he has isn't a bad price.

Anybody can message me if they got good deals.

Would you recommend Doing the Test, EQ, Primo and Proviron?

absolutely, yes, along with the sarms listed... the sarms are the key to this... if you just have to pick one aas for THIS PARTICULAR goal, then it would be eq but if you have the means, then absolutely do them all... its the most complete and thorough...

Thanks for the info.

I trust my guy. He often offers deals on his bulk purchases and I think that is deal here. More stock equals cheaper prices.

With that said I have already been contacted by other guys since I posted here so I will certainly shop around.

Bro if the primo is the same price as the test then im gonna go ahead and say 99% of the time its not primo or even close to being pure primo.. This guy must really like you

Sent using Tapatalk

I won't disclose who it is, but these are his prices:
38c5be836822851db7129c7a4192fadd.jpg
8f3f698ec233435facd9df590b8ea6c4.jpg

Yea man no shot bayer primo will go for 60 a vial but thats just my opinion.. I honestly think your cycle is fine with test and sarms personally

Sent using Tapatalk

Top Bottom