napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on Bloodwork

Reeceado

Hi

im looking to do a new cycle of Sarms. Haven't had blood done before for a cycle so am wondering:

Which tests should I be looking to get?

What should I be looking for in the tests?

Is before cycle, week 6 and week 13 a good enough interval for each test?

Thanks

pre, mid and post cycle.. post cycle means 4 weeks after you complete your pct...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thanks for your reply Dylan. Very informative.

I’m from the UK and we have a site called medichecks.

They have a male hormone test which includes:

DHEA-S
FSH
LH
Testosterone
Free test
SHBG
FAI
Oestradiol
Prolactin
Albumin

Do you think that is suffienct for after PCT it doesn’t include everything you mentioned but it includes some important ones.

Then just run a testosterone test pre cycle and another test mid cycle?

Thanks for you help

Ok thanks mate

Last question
Would you suggest doing the same test on each 3 occasions or just do a testosterone pre cycle the same mid cycle then the full test as above after PCT?

Thanks

Ok thanks mate

Last question
Would you suggest doing the same test on each 3 occasions or just do a testosterone pre cycle the same mid cycle then the full test as above after PCT?

Thanks

Of course you do the same tests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom