napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice before cycle

foorotes

Hello Dylan, i watch and learn from all your videos.

My next cycle will be my 3rd cycle. First cycle test enanthate & deca nandrolone . Second cycle test enanthate & deca nandrolone. Just to give you abit of back ground info on my experience with compounds. Had great results using them at low dosages- 10-12 weeks but have never been great at pct.

I am now ready to start, diet, training, motivation is all spot on- im 34 about 10% body fat.
My cycle will consist of - dbol at 30mg spread throughout the day, wanting to run it 4weeks then jump off, 40ml of sustanon 250/ml, and 30ml of deca nandrolone 300/ml, injction every 3rd day?
I have arimidex on hand and from research. 5 eod??

Pct- Nolvadex/ Tamoxifen and want to purchase HCG if its recommended by you.- starting nolvadex 2 weeks after last pin due to the long the test deconate ester - starting with 40mg ed first week, 20mg ed second and 10mg final week.

Please modify the cycle if required , any advice? HCG- what dosage and when during PCT?

Please forward me details as Iam not after free advice as you are and experienced well educated person on this subject.

Thank you if you take time to read and give me valuable advice.

bro, can you please just say what you are running mg per week of sust and deca... i would highly recommend using aromasin as opposed to arimidex if you are going to be using dbol...

hcg is not necessary... you can run M1 MK the last four weeks of your cycle right before pct... its an extremely strong test booster than can replace hcg

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) esarms.com
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

2 bottles have a yellowish colour while the 3rd is visually very darker yellow.
Would you know why, would it have an effect on potency? Or no good all together?
Any advice would be great.

Hey Dylan,
I need some pct advice, if you have time to replay would be appreciated, ive purchased HCG and the necessary compounds for my pct prior to starting. Im now coming to the end of a 15 week cycle- 1ml sus250 every 3rd day adding .5ml deca300 with every sus250 pin throughout the whole cycle.

My question if you have an answer, since theres so many different theorys on when to start, dosages and length?

Since ive payed and its not cheap to purchase I would like to use it if its benificial to my recovery.

Some say start 4 weeks prior to finishing my cycle to kick start, some say wait untill the compunds are out of my system.

If you have an Oppionion on this please i would appreciate your knowledge on this subject.

start pct 2 weeks after your last injection... you dont start pct while you are still on cycle... thats absurdity

Gday, i want to add another 19 nor compound, tren enanthate for last 6 weeks with 25mg of anavar daily. Currently running 1ml sus250 every 3rd day with .5ml of deca 300.

Thoughts? Then i was goingbto bridge with mk-677 for 2 weeks and jump back on with test 400enanthate / tren enanthate 200. For another 10 weeks.
Thoiughts?

age/height/weight/body fat? tren is not something you should just add in without planning unless you are a very experienced user... how many cycles have you ran?

This is currently my 6th cycle, age 34, 84kg, bodyfat unknown but be under 10-15%
Ive ran test acetate before with all the sides- worst thing i found was not being myself, distance from my real me. If that makes sense. No humor, short fuse.. sometimes hard to control but would release it all in the gym.
I want to run a 3rd compound, and leghthen myncycle to 16-18 weeks

My other option is to finish my current cycle, 7 weeks to go, add in Anavar final last 6 weeks. And bridge 1 to 2 months with either low test or mk677 and start mynneext cycle of test400-prop100/enanthate300 and tren enanthate 200 (ugl Sparta labs) in Australia

Thnaks for taking your time out to give me advice. Its very hard to find people like you who are willing to help, appreciate it all.

My other option is to finish my current cycle, 7 weeks to go, add in Anavar final last 6 weeks. And bridge 1 to 2 months with either low test or mk677 and start mynneext cycle of test400-prop100/enanthate300 and tren enanthate 200 (ugl Sparta labs) in Australia
You'll need more time off between cycles than that

Ok, thats great advice, ill come off with a full pct with clomid and nolvadex, and give it a good off time of 5months.. thnk you

Just one last question- would it be ok to add 10ml bottle of tren enanthate to my current cycle which i have 7 weeks to go- currently running 1mlsus250 and .5mldeca 300 pinning every 3rd day? .5 Arimidex eod and about to start adding anavar 25mg everyday.

Thanks for replying to all my post. You given great advice which ive taken all on board.

time on cycle PLUS pct time = time off...

i would not just add tren to a cycle like that... tren is not something to just throw in... stick with what you are doing

Top Bottom