napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice about a cycle

MrAzeeeD

Hello, I'm planning to start a Test-E cycle 300mg a week (inject twice a week)

Anyone tried low dose of test before qnd got good results?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

i always run test low and generally never go over 350 period... there are MANY people that get great results in that range man

I have tried running 500 and Iv tried running 250-350 and my results and overla experience was way better on the lower side

Hello, I'm planning to start a Test-E cycle 300mg a week (inject twice a week)

Anyone tried low dose of test before qnd got good results?

Yes that is a great starting dose. What is your full stats experience and goals?

I'm 25 years opd training for 2 years
175lbs / 5'9
My goal is gaining muscles

You haven’t been training long enough bro, I was 27 and had been training 10 years before I started my first cycle.. in my opinion it takes longer than 2 years to know how your body responds to training and nutrition which you should have a good idea of before AAS are considered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

175lbs / 5'9

I definitely think you should have more experience before you jump onto steroids bro... 2 years is nothing... if you really want to, you could try sarms... but I would honestly train hard naturally for a few more years before you use steroids

i just noticed the two years of training bro... sarms would be okay but i cant see anyone using steroids with only 2 years of training bro.. just not the wisest thing

Your still riding the newbie Gainz train man at minimum 2 more years before gear should be considered. I was natural for 12 years.

175lbs / 5'9

Give it some time.....pending your body fat you have some good stats, keep hitting it hard and stay natty as long as you can.

Top Bottom